new to vaping

seby1995

hello, from the UK.

I'm new to vaping as the title says and I'm looking for a vaporizer that handles both oils and dry herbs and also give out a lot of smoke for a decent price, I'm willing to spend at most £75 on one, ideally around £60 maybe pushing it to £80 if it's really good.

I have been searching around for vapes that do both and give out a lot of smoke and I have seen the prices so I'm not really expecting much I guess.

Ideas would be much appreciated, thank you.

P.S I don't know much about vaporizers and their parts (etc...) so explanations would be nice :)

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Maybe a Vapman for that price, made in Switzerland. A butane torch powered little vape that is pretty amazing with both flower and concentrates. Check out the last 30-40 pages of the Vapman thread in the portable vaporizer section to find more info and to see how much those of us who use a vapman love the vapman.

It still has sort of a 'cult' following but the cult is now growing daily.

:peace:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
hello, from the UK.
Ello Mate & Welcome to FC :wave:..

I'm new to vaping as the title says and I'm looking for a vaporizer that handles both oils and dry herbs and also give out a lot of smoke for a decent price
Also welcome to the world of Vapor, no more Smoke :D

I'm willing to spend at most £75 on one, ideally around £60 maybe pushing it to £80 if it's really good.

I have been searching around for vapes that do both and give out a lot of smoke and I have seen the prices so I'm not really expecting much I guess.

Ideas would be much appreciated, thank you.

P.S I don't know much about vaporizers and their parts (etc...) so explanations would be nice :)

I would first read the Resources section about the switch from smoking to Vaping., always best to learn to crawl before you can walk, eventually running :D

At 80£ ...I think you can get a Da Buddha Vaporizer right now during the sale.

This is my main And my first Vaporizer, I love it so much I got 2 (one was gifted)
The DBV is an awesome choice for a first vaporizer IMO.

I also second @RUDE BOY & @steama , the Vapman, maybe the Lotus, or the Solo.

All these are researched extensively in their respective threads.

I like the advice I got from @CarolKing ..
Read the last 25 pages of each thread of each Vaporizer that fits your needs.

Are you wanting a portable? Or Plug-in ?(AKA Desktop)

There are so many options nowadays, and that is exactly what this Forum is about, finding the right vaporizer for you.

Again, welcome aboard!

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Just to clarify, you said you want it to create a lot of smoke... are we to assume you mean vapour, or are you actively looking for a vape capable of combusting?

Also as @Hashtag46&2 mentioned, you need to think about your needs from a vape and if it has to be portable or a desktop, type of air pathway, delivery method, method of heat source (convection / conduction).. and a whole bunch of other things I myself am only just getting to grips with.

So, welcome to FC, from another new(ish) UK vaporist, you've come to the right place to answer all your questions from extremely friendly and knowledgeable people ;)

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Vapman! I almost wish I was you, and contemplating getting that :p

Basic vapman is the only one in your price range though, which from what I hear is just fine. You have a bit of wood charring that happens without the mica, but no biggie. Plus, it's coming from pretty close to the UK. Another big bonus.

killick

But I like it!
Finding FC is the best place you could have found! I accidentally got a vape that was adequate quite by accident, but since finding FC all my vapes are great!

And many are kinda specialized - some never go outdoors, some hardly ever leave jacket pocket, and there is one running 24x7 on my desk - a lovely little Heat Island log vape. I find that many people find using the Vapman quite similar to smoking, just from the way you hold it, mixed with the lighter, it's quite a satisfying experience on it's own.

Anyways, happy experimenting!

Top Bottom