New to me enail

slozukimc

Hello All.

So I picked up a cheapo enail on eBay used for $55 including shipping. Almost one of those too good to be true deals.
It came with a Ti nail that was plugged full of some serious carbon. Torched it clean and put everything together and tried 410 degrees and nothing but pooled oil and a little whisp of vapor. Way too cool. Got playing with the temp and had to turn it up way over 1000 to get any sort of good results. I figured that was just the way it was going to be.
I got messing with it again earlier and decided to bend the coil a bit to make it fit the nail tightly. I also spread all of the coils with a screwdriver so there is an even 1/8" gap between each wrap of the 20mm coil.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

It made all of the difference in the world! I can get good taste around 500 and it will knock your socks off at 710. 850 and it self cleans perfectly.
Now I have more learning to do. Lol.

Moral of the story: If you want your enail to work right be sure the coil is set up on the nail properly before trying much else.

Mike

slozukimc,

slozukimc

Mods....could someone please move this to vaporization discussion or wherever it needs to be if that isn't right? Thought this would be the right place at first but.........

Thanks!

slozukimc,
Top Bottom