New Rosin Press "Rosineer"

RosinTrek

Has anyone heard of "Rosineer" i bought one of there press' off Amazon Prime and it gets in today. There is not much info i can find and i would guess its just a guy importing them from china. Has anyone heard of this press? Also, the only thing i have been able to find is a few threads about stoners thinking they can get one for 17 bucks haha.

E-Wax Canada

Manufacturer
There are a lot of Presses coming out of China and abroad. This one you mentioned is a cheap press model. Better than your Hair Straightener but not as good as larger PSI presses. Now it states 150 pSI. That is not enough. Over a 3x4 plate at 150 psi is only 1800 psi total. You need at least 800 psi for a good solid flat press cake. Let us know the results when you get it in. Hint... small 1/2 gram press will have better yields than larger amounts of material when pressed.

E-Wax Canada

Manufacturer
With no report back means he is most likely not happy. Proud owners display their successful purchases. I have seen them before and do not work very well. You have to be careful as you could lose the money in the product and extractions. That can add up over time. Get a quality press and save! my 2 cents

Captain Kush

With no report back means he is most likely not happy. Proud owners display their successful purchases. I have seen them before and do not work very well. You have to be careful as you could lose the money in the product and extractions. That can add up over time. Get a quality press and save! my 2 cents

Any suggestions on presses you like to use? New to pressing so any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Happy toking and
Enjoy the waves!
-captain k

Captain Kush,
Reactions: Prolusio
Top Bottom