New on demand vape?

davesmith

Glass Blower
So vas may be kicking back in. I needed something super stealth for a wee toke the other day and broke back out my mflb. Now despite having been in a cupboard for 3 years unloved (still had abv in ffs) I gave it a charge and a brush down and hey ho it worked. Now i love my mflb, it was my first vape and did me proud. But it’s fucked, It’s dirty, etc soooo........I have a space in my line up.

WHat are the current options? Do I Just grab a new mflb and look after it a bit better. Or is there some new fangled gizmo I missed that’s worth checking out? Ive got a pretty good collection of vapes, so I’m looking for pure stealth, on demand, portable.

Hope you’re all having a nice day out there. Stay blessed.

Vizyt91

So vas may be kicking back in. I needed something super stealth for a wee toke the other day and broke back out my mflb. Now despite having been in a cupboard for 3 years unloved (still had abv in ffs) I gave it a charge and a brush down and hey ho it worked. Now i love my mflb, it was my first vape and did me proud. But it’s fucked, It’s dirty, etc soooo........I have a space in my line up.

WHat are the current options? Do I Just grab a new mflb and look after it a bit better. Or is there some new fangled gizmo I missed that’s worth checking out? Ive got a pretty good collection of vapes, so I’m looking for pure stealth, on demand, portable.

Hi,
When i need stealth i use my stempod si with the « stealth » mp (looks like an ecig with a big atty) and i can vape almost everywhere (parks, zoo...) :rockon:
DA8C7E92-F982-4425-8F07-C626096AEBB4.png

davesmith

Glass Blower
I’m not really into the stainless heating elements tech And I’ve got a tubo which is kind of king of that ballpark. Also I’d prefer if stealth meant not vaping at all. Not just looking like I’m sucking on an Ecig. I can fully palm the mflb native and not even look like I’m vaping.

Mr. Me2

Sounds like you need a Tiny Might

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Sounds like you need a Tiny Might
Second the Tinymight for a premium portable on demand convection vape. Check the TM thread for some cheap stem caps for improved pocket carry. The wait can be from two to six weeks just FYI so be patient or get something else to tide you over.

Also since you're a glass blower you can make your own j-hooks and save the cooling unit nuts and washers stem for vaping out.

IMG_20200827_110936~2.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Right now the on-demand electronic vapes in my rotation are MFLB, Lil' Bud, Milaana 3, Grasshopper io and OG Ti. . . right now the Lil Bud is 25% off using the code BACKTOSCHOOL.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Considered firewood for sure! Last time i checked The thread it was v4 tho haha. Tiny might looks pretty good. I actually prefer some conduction but as its mainly as a one/two hit microdose type vape im after may be tolerable.
Interesting.... that's exactly what the MFLB is using!
Yes but it's not flowing red to produce those high heats for convection rips.

5hanks for the suggestions so far! Right now im off to see what a flowermate cap is!

The vas is strong!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Considered firewood for sure! Last time i checked The thread it was v4 tho haha. Tiny might looks pretty good. I actually prefer some conduction but as its mainly as a one/two hit microdose type vape im after may be tolerable.

Yes but it's not flowing red to produce those high heats for convection rips.

5hanks for the suggestions so far! Right now im off to see what a flowermate cap is!

The vas is strong!

Oh then yeah you will definitely be very interested in the FW7! I am beta testing it now, and it is indeed a hybrid with plenty of conduction and a little convection too. Unique and strong, I am really enjoying it so far... Not sure when it will be widely available, but maybe your best option considering?

Yeah the TM is another great choice though, of course it is pure convection however, but it has the benefit of using the glass stem as the chamber/mouthpiece (I mean there are also some trade-offs with that) as is Splinter (planetvape has them, it is not a steel coil like StemPod, but a mass heater more like tubo and tinym but each is very different)

MistVape Imp could be good too, you can avoid coil glow by setting up TCR temp control properly (which would probably work with a StemPod as well, but thats more DIY coils I believe) but Yeah these are all glass stem based pure convection on demand vapes of course

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vaporware

justcametomind

Firefly never gets any love. Man I love that vape. I had some mystery weed. And got floored off 2 hits.
Not much love because:
-one of the few, if not only vape on the market with interchangeable covers, that means the company is aimed at appearance, other than performance.
-I don’t like companies making much advertising especially while I discover performance of the vape is not on par with my requirements:
-a portable that requires opening the oven and stirring is a no go, imho. At least Mflb, while requiring stirring, doesn’t require opening the unit, come at a fraction of the cost, it’s tinier.

Last edited:
justcametomind,

ginolicious

Not much love because:
-one of the few, if not only vape on the market with interchangeable covers, that means the company is aimed at appearance, other than performance.
-I don’t like companies making much advertising especially while I discover performance of the vape is not on par with my requirements:
-a portable that requires opening the oven and stirring is a no go, imho. At least Mflb, while requiring stirring, doesn’t require opening the unit, come at a fraction of the cost, it’s tinier.

I find that the appeal to it. Having to open it up every few hits for a stir. The flavour is so pure

Top Bottom