New convert to the church of vapes - allergies?

amcc3

Hi there! I've just recently swapped over to dry herb vaping and I've been having some issues with my left eye and sinuses getting a bit inflamed and a productive cough. The cough only seems to come after heavier sessions - though I wouldn't even describe them as that heavy.

I've currently got the aspire solo 2, which I've got a rocket and bubbler stem for to try solve the issue to no avail. I do have a pollen allergy and I've seen some stuff regarding the pollen not getting combusted which may be a problem? Anyone have any similar problems / ideas / solutions?

I tend to set the aspire quite low (only between 170c - 185c). Happy Monday :)

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Is it pollen season right now in your region? If so those pollen spores are likely getting pulled into the vaporizer and vaporized which can cause a more severe allergic reaction.

During allergy season, you may need to invest in a HEPA filter for your room and vape indoors

Delta3DStudios,

condition

Allergy sufferer here. Are these symptoms new to you? Before vaping you used to smoke same herbs, without coughing?
In Europe we had very mild, humid winter and pollen is revenging now. Tough allergy season

condition,
Reactions: cosimo

florduh

Vaping preserves more terpenes and flavonoids than combustion. It's possible you're finding some of them irritating. Does it happen with every strain?

florduh,
Top Bottom