New arizer air or new arizer solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalyxSmokr

@CalyxSmokr i think it comes down to personal preference. I have used my D020 bubbler with my Arizer Air and it performs awesome. I don't have any videos but I've posted pics of the AA and my bubbler also the Pinnacle Pro WT. I prefer the Solo but you might prefer the Air. A tough decision buying a vaporizer.

The D020 bubbler with my AA. It works and looks great hooked up to the bubbler. That's my WonG from @Ed's TnT It's the black wood with the turquoise inlay. Time to clean the glass, sorry for the dirty pic.
thx I was going to ask for bubbler recommends later anyway.
So do I need to order a stem with either solo or arizer to run it to a 14 mm female? Or will stock stems do this?
edit: I bet the stock stems are too fragile for this and I want to order another type to use

I prefer the Air because I was looking for something more portable which the Air definitely is compared to the Solo. I had a solo and it almost never left the house do to its bulk and slight awkwardness, but the Air goes with me nearly everyday, a single battery is good for me for the day. I already have an E-Nano I use at home most times so I choose the Air. If you will be using it mostly at home go for the Solo, or for a plug-in vape.
I mainly want it for concentrates (I may change my mind once I vape flowers though) but just a little here and there. You think performance wise I could go either way?
Love the look of the e-nano and considered it but did not want to spend that much. I hear the marketing that it conserves your product. Would you say that the solo and air are more or less frugal on the firemost than the e-nano? Love the woodgrain.

Last edited by a moderator:
CalyxSmokr,

Uzer

I mainly want it for concentrates (I may change my mind once I vape flowers though) but just a little here and there. You think performance wise I could go either way?
Love the look of the e-nano and considered it but did not want to spend that much. I hear the marketing that it conserves your product. Would you say that the solo and air are more or less frugal on the firemost than the e-nano? Love the woodgrain.

The E-Nano is superior to both the Solo and the Air in vapor production and efficiency. Much more power and control, I use it mainly with a water pipe. I haven't used my air with water yet but I did with the Solo I had and the E-Nano is just better, faster, more consistent. I knew as soon as I tried the E-Nano I was going to sell the Solo and get a secondary vape that filled my portable needs more effectively. You said you want something for concentrates, they're not something I do but I'm not sure a Solo or Air will get hot enough for them...?

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

The E-Nano is superior to both the Solo and the Air in vapor production and efficiency. Much more power and control, I use it mainly with a water pipe. I haven't used my air with water yet but I did with the Solo I had and the E-Nano is just better, faster, more consistent. I knew as soon as I tried the E-Nano I was going to sell the Solo and get a secondary vape that filled my portable needs more effectively. You said you want something for concentrates, they're not something I do but I'm not sure a Solo or Air will get hot enough for them...?
I think they get plenty hot but I maybe need to think it out. I probably will be at home 95% of the time so maybe I should go e-nano.

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: Nugg

little maggie

I think they get plenty hot but I maybe need to think it out. I probably will be at home 95% of the time so maybe I should go e-nano.
If you're going to consider log vapes, check out the underdogs as well. They are very active on the site and incredibly helpful. I have all 4- solo, air, e-nano and underdog. I use them with water mainly. One thing I like about the underdog is that it comes with multiple stems and you can choose which ones you want. Don't need to buy a separate water adapter. The e-nano has a temp regulator but I bought one for my underdog for very little. I tend to use the UD and solo the most.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
@CalyxSmokr i think it comes down to personal preference. I have used my D020 bubbler with my Arizer Air and it performs awesome. I don't have any videos but I've posted pics of the AA and my bubbler also the Pinnacle Pro WT. I prefer the Solo but you might prefer the Air. A tough decision buying a vaporizer.

The D020 bubbler with my AA. It works and looks great hooked up to the bubbler. That's my WonG from @Ed's TnT It's the black wood with the turquoise inlay. Time to clean the glass, sorry for the dirty pic.

That inlay on the WonG gives me wood. Classy match with the black Air.

If you are at home 95% of the time I would suggest a reasonable desktop such as the EQ, Herbalaire, DBV LSV etc & if required a cheap portable like the Flowermate. Or go all out on a log :)

Last edited:
Stevenski,
Reactions: KidFated.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm looking at the Air or Solo for a new portable vape myself. But in the end, which ever I chose will be used as a portable or secondary. My primary home vape may forever be the nano. But then I don't think you can fairly compare a desktop to a portable. Desktops have the convenience of a constant power source, so they can afford to be powerful and consistent. The nano is both. No more charred bowls or inconsistent vaping. The nano hits it just right every time, and the tiny amount of herb needed really does balance out the cost of the unit.

I think a nano accompanied by the Air would be a great duo for any vaper's arsenal.

With any of the previously mentioned vapes, you gotta get a gong to use with glass. ;) Don't fuck around

Last edited:

little maggie

I was about to order an air but this is making me reconsider. I have 18650s so I was glad to hear I would have a use for them and I like the portability of the air.
But are you all saying that performance wise the Solo is the winner all-around? I don't take huge rips but just kind of bump until I get where I want - not sure if that enters into the equation.
Is the consensus to order the solo if portability is not critical?
I don't really think you can go wrong with either. I bought the air because of the great price on puff it up. Otherwise I would have just stayed with the Solo. I tend to use the Haze the most. But I do like having 2 batteries to charge while only using one. That's also what I like about the air. I have a turbo for the air. I might feel differently about the Solo if I had one for that as well.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have a new Solo, and yes there is a little resistance (compared to my DaVinci Ascent) with the stock stems, but this is easily remedied with the custom stems from Easy Flow and alike.

The Easy Flow long stem is currently my favourite, dunno what the PVHES / Turbo stems are like but @ataxian swears by them!

Like @CarolKing, my next purchase is probably going to be the Haze, unless Grasshopper sort their lives out in the meantime.
The PVHE stems and GonGs are through Planetvape a sponsor on FC. They have the added air flow with slits along the sides. Planetvape makes them for the Air and the Solo. There are different styles to suit everyone's needs. They are a little expensive shipping so buy at least 2 stems at a time when ordering. They are out of Canada.

@little maggie just erase and add - delete. The mod on FC will erase for you. Stu's at your service,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom