New 3D Harold & Kumar Xmas Movie!!

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I am a HUGE H&K fan. Saw this yesterday on TV. I can't wait to see this. And in 3D? As if I wan't going to get super vaked before a movie, this should make it even better!!! Comes out Nov 2nd.

Harold & Kumar 3D Trailer

JDSupreme,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Thanks for posting this JD. I knew a new HK movie was coming out, but not when. I'll have to make sure edibles are on board for this one. Maybe some shrooms as well because Neil Patrick Harris is in this movie.

Looks good

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Nice, and since this is coming out in a reasonable number of years after the second film, this time they won't look 10 years older even though the second movie took off right where the first ended :lol:

Great movie's for sure.

aesthyrian,

djonkoman

3D.. that means I have to be vaked, only weed makes me able to see those 3D-effects

djonkoman,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
3d is the shit. ive been jonesin on tron in 3d on my new 3d tv...i get vaked and watch it regularly!

stickstones,

stroh

errl enthusiast
finally a film that makes fun of 3D, its an awful gimmick that is ruining cinema. avatar was the only film that used it effectively, and thats because fiore actually shot with panny's 3D lens. post-prod 3D is completely garbage.

that being said, i will probably see this as i too am a harold and kumar fan, and what better movie to bring my lb to the theatre for :D

stroh,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
stickstones said:
3d is the shit. ive been jonesin on tron in 3d on my new 3d tv...i get vaked and watch it regularly!

I agree. That must be awesome!

I'm waiting for a glasses-less 3D TV....they have made them but it looks like its going to be A LONG TIME

....even though they say 10 years I bet its still more like 4-5....or less

djonkoman said:
3D.. that means I have to be vaked, only weed makes me able to see those 3D-effects

Haha me too man!! I just got vaked and my coffee table is in total 3D. Its like I can reach out and touch it :lol:

JDSupreme,
Top Bottom