need vaping advice

quick.msp

I have a volcano solid valve and ariser solo that I used to use, but have been combusting lately and looking to get back into vape only!

What is the best plug in vape on the market, anything worth upgrading too from the volcano? Im looking for something a bit quicker hitting for two people rater than filling bag after bag in the volcano.

I still get wheezing and chest irritation from vaping with the volcano and ariser, would the magma industries attachment help? Im solid valve so it is a pretty costly upgrade, any experience with this?

quick.msp,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Flowerpot! VRod, or if you just want biggest hit for least amount vapour, dabs/enail rig. Personal choice was the TBucket, also from the makers of the Flowerpot range, NewVape.

BuzzDanklin

I have the Obsidian from Magma and I enjoy it a lot. If your problem with the volcano is that the vapor is too dry, it will definitely fix that. I can run larger bowls and higher temps when I am using my magma.

Besides the Volcano my most used desktops atm are the de verdamper, followed by the flowerpot and the ditanium.

BuzzDanklin,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I can also attest to the Magma products' smoothing effect for dry Volcano vapor. I love it.
my most used desktops atm are the de verdamper
When did you get a verdamper? I've been meaning to get one for years and I will get my own someday.

:peace:

Stu,

BuzzDanklin

I can also attest to the Magma products' smoothing effect for dry Volcano vapor. I love it.

When did you get a verdamper? I've been meaning to get one for years and I will get my own someday.

I have actually been borrowing this one from King @ https://vaporreviewblog.com/ for the last ~6 months or so, not a lot of stores seem to have them, but I think he got this originally from https://www.vaposhop.com/

Is the Supreme still in your lineup? I remember getting thumped from that beast @ champs a few years back :)

BuzzDanklin,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have actually been borrowing this one from King @ https://vaporreviewblog.com/ for the last ~6 months or so, not a lot of stores seem to have them, but I think he got this originally from https://www.vaposhop.com/

Is the Supreme still in your lineup? I remember getting thumped from that beast @ champs a few years back :)
Funny, I was talking with vaposhop about getting the verdamper a while ago. It never panned out, and now that they are part of Greenlane/vapor.com, I'm not sure if they still have the direct line to Everet as they had before. I'll get one someday one way or the other.

Yeah, I still have the Supreme, althouth I only break it out on specail occasions. It's a beast for sure. :nod: We missed you at Champs this last time, hopefully we can get back together someday soon when this pandemic is behind us.

Sorry, for the OT everyone, this probably should've been a PM. I'll give myself a warning point.

BuzzDanklin

Funny, I was talking with vaposhop about getting the verdamper a while ago. It never panned out, and now that they are part of Greenlane/vapor.com, I'm not sure if they still have the direct line to Everet as they had before. I'll get one someday one way or the other.

Yeah, I still have the Supreme, althouth I only break it out on specail occasions. It's a beast for sure. :nod: We missed you at Champs this last time, hopefully we can get back together someday soon when this pandemic is behind us.

Sorry, for the OT everyone, this probably should've been a PM. I'll give myself a warning point.

I had a ski trip to Big Sky with some buddies planned nearly a year in advance, and then Champs landed on the same week, I was super sad to miss it! :cry: butttt I am definitely planning on next year for sure!

Sorry for the off topic excursion. :rofl:

BuzzDanklin,

King

Accessory Maker
but I think he got this originally from https://www.vaposhop.com/

I bought the Verdamper you're using in 2013 directly from http://www.de-verdamper.nl/uk back when they were doing their own fulfillment.

It looks like you can still buy Verdamper heaters, transformers, and bowls on VapoShop as separate items and assemble them yourself. This is the configuration I recommended to a friend who didn't want the included glass pieces and he loves it. Seems like they might also have the kits with the large bottle in stock.

Baron23

I have a volcano solid valve and ariser solo that I used to use, but have been combusting lately and looking to get back into vape only!

What is the best plug in vape on the market, anything worth upgrading too from the volcano? Im looking for something a bit quicker hitting for two people rater than filling bag after bag in the volcano.

I still get wheezing and chest irritation from vaping with the volcano and ariser, would the magma industries attachment help? Im solid valve so it is a pretty costly upgrade, any experience with this?
I too have a Volcano and love it...but it does eat a lot of herb but is great for a very fast and very strong med session for me prior to bedtime. Fast and too the point. But, again....to my mind the Volcano does eat a lot of flower and depending on what state you live in and the prices....you get it, right.

So, what else do I love as a desktop?

The VapeXHale Cloud EVO with a Hydratube. Absolutely adore this vape, its as strong of a hitter as any vape I have used, its easy to set up and use, and its reasonably safe for burn hazard. It runs very well with ELBs from .1 to .25 grams. Probably can vape .05 g too but I don't go that low. Been running one now for 4 years or more and I use it very often.

Alternatively, I also have a NewVape Flower Pot, Shower Head edition (Weedeater is their other current FP version for....well, flower only). It too is a super hard heavy hitter, is very easy to load and stir once in a load, runs very well down to about .1 g...whatever it takes to cover the screen is enough, is a solid piece of titanium so its very rugged. But, it is also an exposed enail coil type device and is quite a burn hazard, particularly concerning if you have kids, cats, or are just a klutz.

Look into these and the others mentioned above. Go to the threads for these devices and read the last 15-20 pages (some of these threads are VERY long), educated yourself, come back with questions if you have any, and I believe you will be well equipped to make your decision.

Cheers

Top Bottom