Need the best of the best! Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandemic

Hey guys, I'm new to FC.
I'm here in search of some help searching for a new vaporizer.

I'm currently using a Vapor Brothers Hands Free with the EZ Change whip.
I don't like it to much anymore.
I bought it about 4 months ago, used it daily for 2-3 months of it but it's just losing its feel.
I love my VB, I really do.. but it's starting to fall apart!
The heat thinger-majigger is getting super super loose, the whip moves around so much causing air flow to be very shitty, 3 of the 4 rubber legs have fell off so many times it lost its stickyness and I've completely lost 2 of them.
I can no longer get it to work properly at 11-1 or even 2-3 o clock settings.
I've tried lower so many times, tried letting it heat up so many times, the only way I really get much is if I put it on max and even then it's unpredictable.
It has a full time warranty, but fuck it.
It'd just keep happening every 2-3 months and I've put my VB through so much but it's time to move on and start a new relationship.

Basically, I use my vaporizer for relaxation and to help me sleep.
I'd like something I could just plug in to the wall beside my computer before bed, wait 5 minutes for it to heat up and it just work flawlessly.
I want to be able to pick a temperature setting that actally works, not aimlessly moving a little knob that's honestly pretty dodgey because sometimes certain settings get hotter than it does another time and it's really bothersome.

I don't really have much of a budget.
Lets say.. $400, maybe $500.

I was already thinking of a Volcano just from reputation but I'd like some vaporizer enthusiasts to talk to me about it more and other models more before I make a decision.

Also, if you could link me to a US/Canada based site that sells whatever you're reccomending just so I can check it out and all that that'd be amazing too!

IT MUST BE QUITE DURABLE AS IT WILL GET DAILY USE!
Thanks guys.

pandemic,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
It sounds to me like you want a Zephyr Ion. This thing has nothing to envy of the Volcano. I use it every night to help me sleep and it works great!!!! Digital Temperature control so you get control down to the degree. And you mentioned having something near your PC... well the Ion is perfect. Take 2 minutes to heat up, and soon, they will release their software so that you can hook the Ion up to your PC and turn it on remotely via text message or have it on a timer that heats it up at a specific time. It just sounds like exactly what you want. Check it out and check out this thread... http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2041

CombustionJunction,

pandemic

Looks very very nice.
What website would you recommend purchasing from?

Any other suggestions?
It's going to be about 2-3 weeks before I have the money to order something so I'm going to look at all my best options!

pandemic,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
If you are interested in using a bong/water pipe with your setup, the Extreme Q by Arizer is the best bet. You can get the Extreme for Under $200 new and it can do whip or bags but you can hook it straight up to a bong right out of the box. Go to the local head shop and pick up a nice little water pipe with an 18mm ground joint, put a screen in the down stem of the glass and put the herbs on the screen. Tip the EQ upside down and slide it directly into the down stem. You'll get vapor clouds like you couldn't imagine and you can get four or five monstrous hits off of about .25 or so.

I use my EQ for sleeping as well. In about 5 minutes its hot and ready to vape. The digital temp control is right on and you can easily tell a difference between 220 and 230, so I know the temp control is good for me.

finchrock24,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
If you are looking for a vape that is similar to what you have now then an SSV might also be a viable option as well.

Personally, I would suggest trying to get the ORIGINAL (non handsfree) wand and heater cover. You will have less of a chance of it coming loose as it wont get the subtle tugs and pulls that it would get from being handsfree. :2c:

AGBeer,

max

Out to lunch
I was already thinking of a Volcano just from reputation
A 'cano is not maybe $500, it's more. And you only get bag fill. Wouldn't you at least want both delivery options for that much $?

Maybe you noticed this under the forum title- (there is no best vaporizer) This is true. There is only the best for your particular wants or needs.

Take a look at our vaporizer discussion section and you'll have no trouble finding the most popular models, meaning the best models for the money. Figure out what style and features you want and you'll have no problem zeroing in on the right model.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom