need some vape help

Status
Not open for further replies.
so last week i bought a vape its like a fvc 400 or something, its a whip type vape, but i still hvent got the hang of it, ive been told to set it to like 300-350 but everytime i do it burns the chron... can anyone tell me what im doing wrong so i can fix it and start enjoying this thing ahah, thanks in advance.

Modnote: Duplicate post removed. Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.

cali.chron,

weedemon

enthusiast
try hitting it harder, faster airflow will cool the overall temp you vape at.

or just turn down the temp and find what you like best :)

everyone is different and some like it stronger(hotter), others prefer it weaker and more tasty.

weedemon,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I couldn't find any info on a FVC-400 Vaporizer, not sure what it is you're using. Could you give us a little more info?

Weedemon's advice should work though, unless there is something wrong with your unit perhaps. Loading smaller loads may work too.

OhTheAgony,

technique

hmmmm same question in two threads huh lol, this forum is very active and the once will suffice.

technique,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This question is really better suited in the "Ask FC" section. :)

One thing you may be doing is over filling your wand. Try putting less material in and drawing faster. Also try turning the temp down a bit (this has variable temp, right?).

momofthegoons,

max

Out to lunch
ive been told to set it to like 300-350 but everytime i do it burns the chron... can anyone tell me what im doing wrong so i can fix it and start enjoying this thing ahah, thanks in advance.
This has to be a cheap clone box vape, which means the numbers on the display can only be used as a reference point. It's not gonna tell you what the real temp is. You have to find it by starting low, finding the point where you first start to get vapor, then find the high end, where you get harsh vapor and the reamains are very dark brown to black. The setting you need for good vapor will be somewhere in between. Even then, you may not get consistent results. And varying your draw speed will also change the vaporizing temp. A slow draw means a higher temp, and a hard one lowers the temp.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom