Need some help with my original Pax.

DopeFight

I know I'm looking all over it but I couldn't find the forum for the original Pax. So if it needs to be moved... move away.

The other day I was cleaning my original Pax (Just like I've done many times.) and now it will not come back on. If I click the mouth piece several times it will blink purple a few times and then shut back off. I've tried putting it on the charger and will not charge either. I wanna think this happened right after I first got it but I don't remember how I fixed it. So if anyone can help me out and tell me how to fix the issue I'd be grateful.

DopeFight,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I know I'm looking all over it but I couldn't find the forum for the original Pax. So if it needs to be moved... move away.

The other day I was cleaning my original Pax (Just like I've done many times.) and now it will not come back on. If I click the mouth piece several times it will blink purple a few times and then shut back off. I've tried putting it on the charger and will not charge either. I wanna think this happened right after I first got it but I don't remember how I fixed it. So if anyone can help me out and tell me how to fix the issue I'd be grateful.
It’s not very active, but here is the thread:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom.6223/
You may be able to find an an answer there with a little searching.

Jill NYC,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Here is the initial problem: you bought a Pax

Ramahs,

DopeFight

Yes I must say it's worked well and hard over the years. This was bought when there was only the OG Pax and a pricetag of about 250 bucks. It hasn't seen quite as much use the past couple of years but I do like to break it out for a session or two fairly often. Especially if there are a couple of friends over.

DopeFight,
Top Bottom