Need help with loading butane into new extractor

dodo

Hi guys so I just got a closed loop extractor the mini 45 gram from best value vacs ( https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/45g-mini-top-fill-closed-loop-extractor.html ) ok so I the tank that butane goes in and put it in a ice bath then pull a vacuum close valve then attach the hose that connects to the can tap then you supposed to use the can tap to pierce the side of the can after its pierce you open the valve and close the valve before you remove the can.... I haven't had much luck twice stuff started spraying all over and lost the vac also when I pierce the can I can hear a slight hissing escaping from the spot where it pierces the can is that supposed to happen or would that be air leaking in ruining the vacuum...I saw a video wher the guy didn't use the can tap and hose and used a plastic tip that vit into the valve itself and sprayed the can that way. is that a better way to go? I would think that doing that might also not be teh best "seal" and let air in I just keep loosing the vac can anyone explain the steps or any advice at all would really help!!!!

dodo,
Top Bottom