Need Help: Portable E-nail experience, budget HIGH, convenient in car use a preference

HarmlessJohnny_5

I would like to be able to use this in my car with a reasonable degree of convenience, I want the effectiveness of an enail, wattage needs to be either a hundred Watts AC or so or preferably battery-operated. I prefer 18 650 operation to make use of my own batteries and immediately change or charge without requiring an additional separate set that is proprietary in any way. I was looking at the Dabado Bolt pro 2 due to it's 18 650 freedom of use and it's larger thermal transfer rod and supposedly oversized heating elements as well as the fact that since it says it has a relatively large cup I'm hoping the cup will have more thermal mass and can better withstand temperature sag as a result and that it will be also easier to use when parked up somewhere in the woods. I would like convenience of use, compact size, small efficient use, doesn't need to be ripping his but I would like to quickly vaporize what I do put in so that it's clean I want you to maintain I want reliable. Of course as it says by the email paddle I absolutely do not want to put my oils extracts waxes and shatters onto a resistance wire. I'm willing to pay quite a bit for this, if it's reliable I'm going to pay a whole whole lot even for fancy cool features like phone controllability, functional holo-pipe (no such thing) and such but as I said this is not crucial what is crucial is reliable operation portable operation low-grade enail like clean performance, reasonable is of maintenance has this thing will be used a whole lot at home and on-the-go non-proprietary battery. I use lots of things with 18 650 S, I like my batteries to be compatible for both charging and power-sharing purposes. It may be of note that to me a rice grain size to dab would be very large, I usually use dabs that are quite small. This will be concentrated only, otherwise I would probably just go with the mighty instead of the many and call it a happy, except I won't deal with that kind of battery if I can possibly avoid it and even then I'll probably just do without.

What are my options, what are some suggestions, and why would those things be suggested. What did I not address?

Thank you so much in advance I have tried to be as complete as possible and as precise as possible but I'm pretty new at posting :-) Thanks

HarmlessJohnny_5,
Top Bottom