Need help deciding for a vape after long break TM2/DynaVap/Anvil/Tempest/Stickbrick

2pumpchump

Hey guys,

I am really looking forward to buy a new vape after a long T-break.
In the past I owned a MFLB as a starter vape and changed after a while for a Mighty.

While the MFLB was ok for the beginning I did not like with how many parts it came.
The Mighty was a great 2nd vape but what I really disliked about it was the session length.
From time to time I loved a longer session but more often I would love to be ready in 1-3 hits.
Before my T-Break i sold the device.

Now I narrowed my choice for my new vape to four:

- TInymight2

- Dynavap

- Anvil

- Tempest

- Any Stickybrick

What I am mainly looking for is:

- The possibility to clear a bowl really fast (does not necessarily have to be in one go (especially if it causes irritation)). It would be nice if it could be used as a session vape but it is not the main focus.

- It is as gentle as possible on the throat (I used to get irritated on the Mighty)

Bonus points for:

- Being analog. Would not be the case for the TinyMight2, but man does this vape sound great otherwise.

- Being able to vape casually as well blast myself into the stratosphere.

- Flavour

- Ease of use. I am ok with some learning curve

Maybe there is someone here owning some of these vapes and could give his opinion on the matter?

Thanks in advance
My choice of the vapes on the list you gave would be the TM2
Edit might try the sticky bricks if comfortable learning torch techniques.
Vaps on the list only
Would be my best suggestion IMHO

Rodney

I have the volcano mighty+ Tinymight2 dynavape and Arizer EQ and had the Plenty but never liked it.

I love all my vapes but seriously just do yourself a favour and get the TM2 TINYMIGHT2 as it will save you money as you get hit 0.1g and blast your face off. You can do same with dynavape but buggering about with a lighter is not so cool unless you are on a budget then deffo go ahead and get the dynavape as it si dirt cheap compared to TM2.

Go read the TM2 thread and see all the happy users and it has a 10 year warranty

The_M

I have the volcano mighty+ Tinymight2 dynavape and Arizer EQ and had the Plenty but never liked it.

I love all my vapes but seriously just do yourself a favour and get the TM2 TINYMIGHT2 as it will save you money as you get hit 0.1g and blast your face off. You can do same with dynavape but buggering about with a lighter is not so cool unless you are on a budget then deffo go ahead and get the dynavape as it si dirt cheap compared to TM2.

Go read the TM2 thread and see all the happy users and it has a 10 year warranty
Dynavap + IH could easily ramp up cost to TM2 ballpark, which i wish i knew before

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Dynavap + IH could easily ramp up cost to TM2 ballpark
Without shopping for a deal, about US$200 for IH and DV, TM2=US$350-380:2c:

The_M

Without shopping for a deal, about US$200 for IH and DV, TM2=US$350-380:2c:
We are not talking same language, it would be top line whip(whoodwind or so) and WHS to compare, and it is in 300-400 ballpark

U can buy b and $5eagle tho for $60 total and be nasty

Top Bottom