Need help choosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendsof420

Well I have the oxygen mini portable vaporizer(which is an excellent portable vape imo,) and i have the SSV(i liked this at the beginning but now its just a hassle for me to use i would rather get the effect faster and i guess im too lazy to get it out my closet and set it up, i think its a good vape just not me, i guess i like bags better) so here my dilemma idk what to get. So i read from reviews that vapes like herbal aire, extreme, and volcano are really good bag vapes. Also the herbal aire seems easy to use but the extreme looks over So i take the volcano out of the question cause i think its completely overpriced. So can you point out the features in those two vapes, also if there are any other good bag vapes ive missed please point them out(also could you tell me which ones fan is louder) thanks in advance.:)

legendsof420,

lwien

You should also check out the Zephyr Ion.

Look up the threads on these specific vapes, sit down and plan some time to do some reading.

lwien,

legendsof420

my budget is <$300, so i can afford the Zephyr Ion and ill check out the video, ty. For now Im leaning towards the herbal aire it seems easy to use plus i like the size and the sleek design.

legendsof420,

greenganja

For $300 you could get an extreme V3. I enjoy the one that I have. Never had any problems out of the V3 yet. Of course the V3 can do bag, whip or direct inhalation. Also can be used for Aromatherapy. However, the Herbalaire can blow up three bags at the same time if that is something that you would be interested in. Good luck with your search. You will be happy with which ever product that you pick. Out of the Hebalaire and Zephyr and the V3 I think they are all 3 quality products.

greenganja,

legendsof420

Sry i meant i cant afford the Zephyr Ion, but thanks for the video link fear420 extremely informative and good job. I will prob order the herbal aire cause ive no interest in aromatherapy and i usually smoke or vape in large groups thanks for you input guys. :)

legendsof420,
Go with the Extreme Q best overall value and it has a remote control which is actually very handy !! I own a Extreme V3 and love it , the herbal aire just dosen't look as good to me no digital display no whip , no remote control

BcBud420,

FEAR420

BcBud420 said:
Go with the Extreme Q best overall value and it has a remote control which is actually very handy !! I own a Extreme V3 and love it , the herbal aire just dosen't look as good to me no digital display no whip , no remote control
Are you kidding me? So he should buy a less efficient unit because it has more stoner bells & whistles?? How about buying a unit based on its efficiency/how well it extracts the goodies from your herbs? It does have a whip,and the whip hits are actually better than the EQ's.... Oh,and I own BOTH an EQ & an HerbalAire,so I CAN speak from EXPERIENCE ;)

FEAR420,

lwien

I've heard that the HA is really efficient. Is it more efficient than the EQ both in bag and whip delivery?

lwien,

FEAR420

lwien said:
I've heard that the HA is really efficient. Is it more efficient than the EQ both in bag and whip delivery?
In EVERY way,shape or form. The bags fill faster & thicker.The whip hits are denser and more flavorful. The temp control is WAY more precise/accurate.They cost the same,yet the HA will pa for itself faster due to its efficiency. Trust me dude...we got ppl here that bought the HA on mine & ntd's recommendation and havent looked back yet. Come into IRC sometime and chat with us,we're a friendly lot :D

FEAR420,

legendsof420

Thanks for all the input guys i will order the herbal aire and see how it goes. Thanks again.

legendsof420,

steiner666

Serial vapist
legendsof420 said:
Well I have the oxygen mini portable vaporizer(which is an excellent portable vape imo,) and i have the SSV(i liked this at the beginning but now its just a hassle for me to use i would rather get the effect faster and i guess im too lazy to get it out my closet and set it up...
So you want to go from a whip vape to a bag vape because you want LESS of a hassle? I can see it being annoying to dig anything out of your closet and plug it i and all that every time you want to vape, I'm guessing you can't leave it hooked up where you're living,? But you'll probably have the same amount of setup and bother involved with any non-portable vape still. TBH, i've never been a fan of bag vapes, so i'm a bit biased here, but i think holding a whip up to the heatcover and inhaling as you slowly tumble the bowl is pretty basic and simple compared to messing about with bags. It's pretty nice to be able to sit back and just suck on a bag of vapor, i'll admit, but it's really not all that easier than holding a while up to the SSV, unless you dont have it setup conveniently. IMO, of course.

That having been said, since i own a whip vape and a portable vape, i'm sure i will be lookin into a bag vape in the future eventually, just for when i have company over.

steiner666,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom