Need educated opinions

Greenleaf88

I’ve narrowed it down to the tubo evic and the sticky brick Jr or og but leading towards the Jr more portable. Thank you guys for all your help just have to see now if I want electronics or butane powered.

little maggie

@Summer from the looks of it there is no heater currently out there that will survive a 15minutes cruise at max temp without scratch like the tubo heater does. so that brings some limitations even when settings are correct.
what i will do if the attachments come to me is ill tell the correct tcr number on them, this is only part of the equation. the coil resistance will shift between units and has to be determined for each unit by the user.

many dont seem to get that with a tubo product you also pay for me calibrating the unit by actually measuring the bowl temperature which is a big part of the performance in reality.

the automatically read resistance by the mods has never produced the correct results in the hundreds of units i calibrated.
I hope that some day I will understand all this. Can you just say what tcr a mod needs and the coil resistance. And how to set them? Or would I need to send a mod and splinter? I'd never want 15 minutes. My tubo is set for 2 or 3 minutes.

little maggie,
Top Bottom