Need Advice on Easy Flow accessories!

Rocor

I own a Honey .. good workmanship..

My internet searches/study indicates to me that like Grisley and other Water Tools..Easy Flow is just re banded China product ..

It is all there laid out on eBay.. why are they all identical.. you can buy into the idea that paying three times as much for any other magical glass will alow it to survive a fall to a solid surface, but for my $ I would rather have three than one :-) You can call pyrex afew different names ..

The Easy Flow gongs I bought on eBay from a UK source were a great 14.48mm OSD bowl for my Air 2 .. compared with the 14.78mm gong I got from Arizer they are superb.. will never stretch my Air 2 to take that 14.78mm gong .. but they lack a few gobs of glass for easy lifting the Planetvape ones have ( grip ) .. the Easy Flow gongs appear to be a bit more finished.. re heated after the scoring I and grooving, the Planetvape gongs seem a bit more DIY ..

I bought the Honey to use with my Air 2 ( I suspect I am a wimp ) I know I am cheap .. could not see paying three figures for something that had no break guarantees and had a few gobs of colored glass stuck on it .. but I am an old fart who gave up smoking in the 90 ' s and does not wish to go back .

My Honey is straight..no bubbles in the glass or marks .. bubbles as it should .. dies not leak .. will clean easy.. and was as far as I am concerned born in China. It should be 100 times better than the water bottle bong and that is why I bought it .. You made a good purchase.

Rocor,
Reactions: Skags-
Top Bottom