Need a bong vape. Milk-able, Bong-rip-like, smoking from bed

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It works for big "bowls", "semi micro"-dosing (0.1 min?), huge clouds, small clouds, full flavor, "full" extraction, with and without glass...
You're mostly right, with the EVO you can try all of this. Including real microdosing, it can vape efficiently less than 0.1g, I think there's really no lower bound to a load size. The least I've vapes in EVO was 0.04g, but I think it could vape even less, if I had zero tolerance at that time and could feel effects from such a microdose. Without water, its possible, but even with a long dry glass tube, it can get hot on your throat. Because the EVO is that powerful, I recommend using it with water always.
Works alone and in groups and both as a session and a quick vape (not on demand ofc).
I think its better for solo use, if you use in groups, you could be worried about someone slumsy breaking it. And just worried about it as it get passed around so much that someone could drop it, or pull on the cord or something. Maybe that's just my OCD, but I've already had one person break my original VapeXhale Cloud. I think the Volcano is much better for groups, if I had one, I would rather use that on parties than an EVO. The bags can be passed around easily with no fear of glass breaking.
I truly have no clue to how I will be vaping, if I will even enjoy it, if my consumption patterns will change, how I will be dosing (with a vape), if I want or need hydration, etc, etc. Because of these reasons I figured it would be good to pick the best jack of all trades vape (that applies to my use case) with the best quality I can find. My reasoning is, if I don't like vaporizing through the EVO, I don't like vaporizing at all. If I like it through the EVO, I can continue with the VAS and acquire something that is more tailored to what I like.
I think that could be a great approach. The EVO will certainly deliver a great vaping experience unless you have really tiny lungs (its a 100% convection vape, so it takes a few secods of pulling to make the vapor start flowing). I've got EVO after I discovered that I liked vaping through water over vaping dry and wanted the best water-filtered experience. I got that, was happy for few years, then I started microdosing with the EVO and then got an E-Nano because that one was much more focused on microdosing - doing it just as well as EVO, but in a simplier, smaller, convenient and undestructible form.
So what you are planing for happened to me, I got the EVO, was happy with it, then found a specific usage I liked most and got another vape that was precisely fit for that one kind of usage.

Lastly, if you want to use it with a small 14mm piece, you have to get a 14mm male to 18mm female adapter an a 14mm keck clip that would hold it on the bong even when you pull the EVO out.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Thanks for the feedback guys, nice to hear that the reasoning isn't too crazy:)

@GreenHopper Yeah, I def would have given it away or maybe even have sold it, but as of now it is on a trash heap somewhere due to my countries police. Mind you that the Volcano by itself wasn't illegal, but then again, neither was my ~3k worth of glass and I forcefully had part with both :(

I will do my best do document my vaping switch but like I said somewhere before, I've never really written anything like that as it is not really my thing. I do how ever intend to answer at least all the questions I myself have asked (as to help other people that might be in a similar situation) and also try to write up a bit about my transition into vaping.

So far this is a great fucking community, I'm excited to be a part of it and will hopefully have time to do a lot more than lurking.

Best regards
/k

Shit man, sorry to hear that. There have been a number of fc'ers who have had a similar run in with their local law enforcement agencies resulting in their tools being seized and in certain cases destroyed. One can only hope attitudes in governments change as the bullshit gets stripped away.

Don't worry about reporting back in any specific format. There is no pressure, it will happen naturally as you interact with the rest of the community here. It's a great bunch of like minded folk and you get sucked in by the enthusiasm.

My favourite aspect of FC is the DIY crowd, there are some seriously intelligent individuals working on some cool projects. It always amazes me how resourceful they can be. :D

jdent3

I would go with the enano. I see you said your worried about it having thin vapor. I used to own the cloud evo and the enano produces close to as much vapor as the evo. I think the enano is a better choice than the evo for vaping in bed because its smaller and less breakable. I had an evo and when the glass tube inside broke i had to ship it out and was without it for almost a month. At least with the enano theres not much you can break except for the glass stems/GONG.

virtualpurple

I think you will likely enjoy the evo, but in the interest of casting a core for the best solution I must recommend the woodscent or the Tubo. Since purchasing my Tubo my Evo has seen very little use. The tubo can handle everything I have ever thrown at it and I have produced ridiculous clouds with it.

The woodscent from @Ed's TnT is the finest log vape I have ever used. I wish it had a little better setup for glass stems but it simply cannot be matched when paired with the vapcaps. Ed has done incredible work and poured his heart and soul into these bad boys.

Plus his included aroma cups work great with a little hemp fiber and essential oils. Firstly, it just makes things smell nice, but secondly, it let's a crusher of a vape hide in plain sight.

Phenix

@Seek
(and everone else):
What do you think of the Supreme v3? Sure, its butane powered but I heard good from it.. your opinion?

Phenix,

VAPEHUNTER

@Seek
(and everone else):
What do you think of the Supreme v3? Sure, its butane powered but I heard good from it.. your opinion?

The Supreme V3 is in a league of its own.
In my experience it gives me thicker clouds and greater effects than my Flower Pot, Evo, Nano, or Daisy.
I think it has to do with using whole nugs:evil:
Although for the OP I don’t think the SV3 is practical for use while in bed.

Top Bottom