Nautilus Sherlock Dry Herb Vaporizer 3x Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipher

Manufacturer
Hello Everyone!

Cipher is an innovative Silicon Valley based company committed to the design and manufacture of creative and unique products that enhance the modern active cannabis lifestyle. We’re excited to announce a 3 winner giveaway to celebrate the launch of our 2nd generation Nautilus Sherlock-style vaporizer, now offering a Churchwarden stem kit, refillable dosing pods, and a new color way called Sunset Fusion. All of these will be available for you to win in the following contest!

Za9NrKso8yiTQad1kUgac3_OrG72M2ARuvEOBm9YwDFxFfyVeTawqlfoMKTnQtlBWZ9SkxzClrrQ4jvgFY_xx40g-fyoq2X-nybpasDpjNR4V1jSt4vz6ccwt-bBqoryqHUEvLiTtXpUZtfmtBzt70A

Contest Rules:
  1. Comment your favorite cannabis strain.
  2. One Entry per Person.
  3. Contest is open to everyone worldwide
  4. Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments.
Contest starts as soon as this post is live in the forum and ends the last Friday of the month, December 29th, at 11:59pm (PST).

Giveaway Packages: 3 winners
  1. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Churchwarden Stem Kit + Pods
  2. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Churchwarden Stem Kit
  3. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Pods
Check out our videos here:

Jojofernz

Grapefruit was a strain I loved when first getting into it. Was it real? I don’t know as it was all black market then and I don’t ever see it around nowadays.

Now, I would say either Blue Dream or Green Crack.

budski

cantre member
whatever's in the dose pods!
currently a very tasty stoney hybrid of Gary Payton/ MAC, garymac, better than either! so good I had to go back and get more!

budski,
Reactions: Franco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom