Nautilus 2nd Gen Dry Herb Vaporizer By Cipher

Cipher

Manufacturer
Cipher proudly unveils the 2nd generation Nautilus, a unique and stylish Sherlock herbal vaporizer that seamlessly blends simplicity with excellent vapor quality. Building upon the cherished experience of our 1st generation, customers expressed a desire for more. Attentive to their feedback, were introducing two optional accessories : 1) refillable dosing pods and 2) a one of a kind churchwarden stem kit.

Cipher-Nautilus-Datasheet-2nd-generation-scaled.jpg
Nautilus-Accessories-Sell-Sheet.jpg

Available now https://www.carrycipher.com/

Radwin Bodnic

Was the 1st gen from 2017 ?

Edit : being the same vape, maybe the threads should merge ? I'm not sure what's the FC consensus on this...

2pumpchump

I'm not entirely sure but look like a few upgrades
Battery is 100mha more
The and the air path on the stem is a bit larger .
Than the 2017 version.
That is entirely speculation based on the information I have found

2pumpchump,
Reactions: 364F

Cipher

Manufacturer
It says some of the devices on your site are combustion is this a vape or a combustion type device @Cipher
This device (Nautilus) is a vaporizer, we also make a unique one of a kind stealth pipe called NOVA. The two vaporizers we sell are Nautilus and Herby

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I hope we get some insights from the completion winners...

May I ask, the cannabis user you refer to in your marketing material, they wanted more, but more of what exactly? It doesn't seem to have anything that I might ask for more of.

lapis

Oh hey, winner of a Nautilus here! I won the vape + pods and opted to buy the churchwarden stem kit myself.

It works well, and I find the pipe shape fun. The pods are also very convenient!

I’ve just discovered I’m not too into session conduction vapes, it feels like some herb goes to waste due to my preference for sipping periodically over drawing near-constantly for the whole session.

Hoodwink

Oh hey, winner of a Nautilus here! I won the vape + pods and opted to buy the churchwarden stem kit myself.

It works well, and I find the pipe shape fun. The pods are also very convenient!

I’ve just discovered I’m not too into session conduction vapes, it feels like some herb goes to waste due to my preference for sipping periodically over drawing near-constantly for the whole session.
I found the churchwarden‘s airflow restricted compared to the stock mouthpiece. The mfg said they preferred it that way. So mine is stuck in a drawer.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
One of the winners here, I received mine today. I won with the churchwarden kit but I didn't use that yet. My thoughts on the Nautilus.

I like the concept, and the whole pipe look gets extra points from me. And I like session vapes so it was a nice experience.

But first, the mouthpiece I got with the vape is not like the one pictured in instructions (or back of box). According to instructions, the screen part of mouthpiece comes apart in 3 pieces. Mine does not. This change is not good, I would want to clean behind the screen. Also in the instructions, there should be extra screens included which I did not get. Not a problem though since my mouthpiece does not come apart to change screen anyway :cool:

I did one session with it. Nice even roast, thanks to the ceramic conduction oven. It was a good session and it is an effective vape with nice clouds when exhaling. Battery is already almost empty but I did three burnoffs before vaping. I charged it full before use.

But the whole experience was affected by the taste... Gassy, plasticy smell and taste. At first I thought it was the stem since it's plastic and I thought I could look for a stem in a different material. The churchwarden kit comes with an adapter for pipe stems, those for tobacco and the adapter itself has a metal pathway. But now looking at the main body the plastic housing is of a softish rubbery plastic and sniffing it I can smell the same taste and smell I felt when vaping. Reminds me of plastics from the 90s or something. And I got a headache after using the vape, must be the plastic fumes..

Last thing, the session timer resets every time i click to change temp. Strange bug. Doesn't really matter to me. Session timer was set to 5min but something I didn't see in the instructions, you can change session time. Clicking power button three times and i could change in 30s intervals, from 3-9min.

Some last thoughts. It was a nice experience, I like the pipe form and feels good in hands. It has potential. But the plastic ruined it for me. I don't mind plastics when used right (this gave me a headache..) A better, more refined version could be more popular. Maybe Nautilus 3rd Gen, or 2.5? Isolated airpath, both before and after. Less plasticy taste, maybe with different material around the air intakes.

Tellus

Ok so I reviewed taste, I maybe have to change my opinion. I vaped the same weed in another vape just now and it didn't taste so nice. The weed I used is old and i have it in a glass jar that was used for food before. I didnt have anything else to put it in, then forgot to change place. And the lid of the jar smells from whatever was in it before..

I will have to try this vape again but with some nicer flower. Will update when i do!

------

Update:
I looked at the packaging it came in and the foam from the box really stinks. So not just the vape, but vape still smells too. Then i charged it full then did burn offs until battery died. 9min sessions, I think I counted 6. Not too bad for a 1100mh battery?

Loaded with some fruity smelling weed, aaand, it does not taste too bad. I think before was combination of stinky package, new vape with plastic body and not good tasting weed. I don't know if doing more burn offs helped or if vaping different weed. I also have had it sitting open on the desk so maybe that helped? But it tastes better now. I can't explain the headache, don't usually get them

Last edited:

Tellus

Little update for anyone that likes the pipe form on the Nautilus:
So i had given this vape to a friend after winning it and trying it. He's been busy, I've been busy so hadn't heard much from him but went over to him a couple days ago & then he takes out the Nautilus & starts filling it. So I get to hear that he's been happy with it, uses it when he's home. Then I got to try it, wow clouds & strong effects. It does it's job for sure so thanks @Cipher

Top Bottom