Nasty tasting live resin badder

OyVape

I have gotten a few jars of live resin badder that tastes like dirty dishwater and burning tires—YUCK!!!

These are black market-gray market so no legal quality control. Weird because I’ve gotten nice tasting stuff from these “vendors” before. Makes me wonder if the good ones are just the same yucky stuff with terps added to mask the offensive flavor.

Does anyone know about this and if this shit is toxic? it sure tastes like it.

If this keeps happening randomly I might have to spring for an overpriced med card so i can legally purchase overpriced dabs in a dispensary. (My state isn’t legal for recreational. )

OyVape,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I lived in an illegal state till a couple months ago.

I got to where I would only buy extracts if I either was sure that I knew who made it and that I trusted their quality, or that it was someone I also trusted that I knew got it from a legal state, and it was still in sealed factory packaging. Otherwise you never know what kind of bathtub-made draino-tainted mix of poo you could be getting, even if it looks blond as fuck and smells good.

And I just didn't buy cartridges at all in recent years, because who knows what the fuck's in there (Unless they came from a friend I definitely trusted that got them from a legal state, they are still sealed in factory packaging, and I can verify that the brand is legit...which rarely ever happened).

Top Bottom