Name the new forum, AND related discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Any clever ideas on what to call the newbie help forum? Maybe a good idea to leave "newbie" out of it?

Bonus points for coming up with the description.

My First Vape?... I'm drawing a blank.

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Introduction to Vaporizing / Vaporizer Introduction
Welcome to the World of Vaporizing, begin your journey here...

It would be nice to have someone make a sticky that is just 'what is vaporizing' in general. I'm sure some people haven't even heard of the term.

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
rookie--- abecedarian, beginner, fledgling, freshman, greenhorn, initiate, neophyte, novice, novitiate, tenderfoot, tyro

vtac,

Beezleb

How to Fuck Combustion

Safe and general information about vaporizing

Beezleb,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Creator(V) - Any clever ideas on what to call the newbie help forum? Maybe a good idea to leave "newbie" out of it?
"Ask the Vporists" (clearly attract what we are trying to keep from flooding the other threads? :shrug: )

Progress,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Progress said:
Creator(V) - Any clever ideas on what to call the newbie help forum? Maybe a good idea to leave "newbie" out of it?
"Ask the Vporists" (clearly attract what we are trying to keep from flooding the other threads? :shrug: )
^^^^^yes^^^^

ask a vaporist....
'just got a new vaporizer...start you adventure here'

Seasoned Vaporists'
'on topic discussion of the thread at hand...new ideas and intelligence are welcomed here'
(some variation of that^)

'fire up the vape'......ect. ect. you kno how the rest goes.

but those would be the two new ones^^

:2c:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Alright! Ask the Vaporists sounds great. I think it kind of exposes what was needed all along. Not a newbie forum, but a place for people to get opinions from the collective mind here. Having a model specific discussion forum and a general vaporization forum really didn't leave a great place for many of those questions, so as a result some threads really didn't really fit in either forum.

Being very indecisive I never really could put a finger on it. By the same token I had a hard time going through all the existing threads and deciding which ones should be moved to Ask the Vaporists. So please feel free to yell at me if you don't think some threads should be here. Basically I just moved most threads that asked for advice/opinions or were in the form of a question. Very easy to move them back or tweak, nothing is written in stone here. Sometimes you just have to use a chainsaw and work out the kinks after. It's progress I hope. The intentions are good.

I could be way off here but it feels like this could be just what the doctor ordered. I'm glad I asked the Vaporists. :D

To do...

A sticky outlining what this forum is about/guidelines/expectations might be a good idea.

Need to go through ABV, might be able to do away with it now. The main idea behind the archive was/is to cut down on duplicate/redundant/solved/etc. threads cluttering the main forums and getting bumped. Again the intention was good but I agree it's not perfect and apologize if anyone was offended.

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom