My Vaporizing community will see the truth...

technique

So i have for the longest time held this movie in high regard and only found a hand full of others that truly appreciate it, thats when i thought of you guys :D

The movie is "The man from Earth" and if you enjoy sci fi movies, and i mean real sci fi not starship troopers but something with an interesting and clever plot then you may well enjoy this B grade movie.

I would love to hear back from you guys if you enjoyed this so vake up and fire up that pc.

technique,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Nice just got an XBOX 360, and getting NetFlix (I hope they have it), so now I have something to add to my movie list, thanks!

sessnet,

StickyShisha2

good movie. a must see for real scifi (not syfy) fans

it features the greatest american hero.
tom smykowski, inventor of the "Jump to Conclusions" mat. :lol:
and i love to see Dr.Phlox as a human

but seriously, Jerome Bixby is one of the top scifi writers of all time.

StickyShisha2,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
StickyShisha said:
good movie. a must see for real scifi (not syfy) fans

it features the greatest american hero.
tom smykowski, inventor of the "Jump to Conclusions" mat. :lol:
and i love to see Dr.Phlox as a human

John Billingsley is in it? JB played a human before in a Stargate SG1 episode called "The Other Guys." It was a hilarious episode, especially this line...."How can you be an engineer and not worship at the alter of Roddenberry!?" That was great. :)

Where can I catch this movie, if I don't have Netflix? On any pay movie channels right now?

BTW, I agree. I liked SyFy better when it was The Sci-Fi Channel. At least it really was sci-fi then. Let's change the name so we can show wrestling. Stupid idea Universal, morons. :rolleyes:

Vicki,

StickyShisha2

i recorded a bunch of movies from C.fee this weekend. the one i watched is about ice tornadoes.
tonight i will watch the swamp volcano one.

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom