My tax dollars at work

dorkus_molorkus

this is the sort of shit that goes down on my side of the world. Crystal meth & gun toting bikers shooting at each other very publicly are all the rage here, gangs of drunken youth roaming the streets bashing and vandalising their friday & saturday nights away.

can someone please get their fucking priorities right please?

http://www.news.com.au/national/pot...-marijuana-crops/story-fndo4cq1-1226468152883

bunch of wankers

dorkus_molorkus,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Over here in America the police seem to go for easy, or established routes to develop cases - making a non-violent perpetrator snitch on someone else, mark them as Felon, and toss them back (into society).

I think because of these routes they naturally catch members of the same race, and that seems unfair, to only go after easy targets, and the disproportionate application of law among the populace.

They seem more interested in marking people as Felons, than in correcting any situation like what you've described, except as they go after gangs - again, easy targetting and no real correction of the problem except to exclude members of a community, for life.

Shame that can't allow themselves to make the connection between meth and ADHD, or they'd get better ideas of how to correct the problem.

Top Bottom