My Stash

420time

lol if its green house stuff you got ripped off man, green house stuff is like 180-200 a ounce and indoor is 220-250 a zip.

420time,

420time

well i dont "pick up" from ny. it really depends on which region of the outdoors were grown. well outdoor prices are around 100-150. not much flavor even in a vaporizer, you taste it but its like a really faint taste. well maybe thats just because the last time i got any outdoors were like half a year ago, and i think that was the last ounce of that strain.

420time,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
well i dont "pick up" from ny. it really depends on which region of the outdoors were grown. well outdoor prices are around 100-150. not much flavor even in a vaporizer, you taste it but its like a really faint taste. well maybe thats just because the last time i got any outdoors were like half a year ago, and i think that was the last ounce of that strain.
He does not live in North America. Prices are different everywhere. You state you live in NY so I can only assume at that point.

Edit: I also happen to have some outdoor Blue Dream that is killer. Excellent look, excellent smell, excellent flavor. It depends on the grow and the grower.

Last edited:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

Truth, yes... but it looks either taken early or tumbled. And the trimming was very poorly done by the looks of it IMO.

Anyone that says indoor is 'better' than outdoor doesnt have a clue. Either can provide top quality (regardless of outdoor region) dependent on the grower, their nute regiments, and their preparedness for outdoor seasonal weather shifts or indoor controls & mishaps.

420time

^^ i only tried outdoor weed once and it was "god's gift", which had a sweet taste but it wasnt as heavy. its like diet coke or generic cola compared to coca cola. you know? im thinkin bout getting qp or green house or indoors. but i never tried greenhouse grown ones. so anyone care to share their stories of greenhouse grown flowers?

420time,

equatorgringo

lol if its green house stuff you got ripped off man, green house stuff is like 180-200 a ounce and indoor is 220-250 a zip.

Nah, didn't get ripped off, actually got a decent price. You must be comparing to where you're at, we are a little ways apart ;)

Truth, yes... but it looks either taken early or tumbled. And the trimming was very poorly done by the looks of it IMO.

Anyone that says indoor is 'better' than outdoor doesnt have a clue. Either can provide top quality (regardless of outdoor region) dependent on the grower, their nute regiments, and their preparedness for outdoor seasonal weather shifts or indoor controls & mishaps.
Was saying Truth to "if it get's you going then who cares" :)

Could be worse, if I was in a first or second world country I might be able to be picky. Just wanted to show some bud from this region, thought it would be interesting for some people to see. Although without strain name/method of growing/or unique/super tasty looking nugs I guess it's just weed hehe. But it's all so interesting to me :)

420time

well if you really are located in Panama, i really dont know the prices there lol. isnt it suppose to be really cheap over there?

420time,

equatorgringo

well if you really are located in Panama, i really dont know the prices there lol. isnt it suppose to be really cheap over there?

One might assume. I mean you can find cheap if you want cheap. I've had decent sized bags of dried up shake mixed with seeds and stems from taxi drivers or at a club, you definitely get a lot more "stuff" in that regard. No thanks!

420time

wow that seems pretty awesome. taxi drivers lol. if they ever had that in ny so many of em would get robbed or the taxi driver is doing the robbing .

420time,
$160. How does that compare to up there?

Since you showed some interest I went ahead and pulled out the real camera got directly under a lamp, and I have to say I am delighted by the results compared to the first iphone pics..! I am no connoisseur so I don't know how the quality of this looks for where I am + price compared to the rest of the world. Definitely doesn't look as crystaly and succulent as some others I have seen in this thread that's for sure, but I now I have a new respect/appreciation for my stash :)

bS0VlxJ.jpg

esGt8R7.jpg

uiHuSPg.jpg

srjlYtT.jpg
See those pics do them a lot more justice. And for the price you paid I say you did well.

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
I got ya. Maybe from packaging/transportation before it got to me. I do get a little bricky feel from them when handling each bud and loosening them up, except none of it is dry or crackley. Maybe the high % of humidity in this region helps that. So many questions.

Wonder if there are other members in this general region that can shed any light.

I lived in Honduras for a few years and travelled the area. That kinda looks like green thai, but could be about anything local. You determine a lot about a strain by how close to the equator the seed originated. It's not gonna look the same as some great indoor grow, but may be fantastic - probably loaded w/ oils. I would guess more sedative than energetic. If you don't have connecs, your price is what it is. If you are going to be there a while, it might be worth finding cheaper prices. On the other hand , especially in your neck of the woods, sometimes you pay extra to distance yourself from the source.

equatorgringo

I lived in Honduras for a few years and travelled the area. That kinda looks like green thai, but could be about anything local. You determine a lot about a strain by how close to the equator the seed originated. It's not gonna look the same as some great indoor grow, but may be fantastic - probably loaded w/ oils. I would guess more sedative than energetic. If you don't have connecs, your price is what it is. If you are going to be there a while, it might be worth finding cheaper prices. On the other hand , especially in your neck of the woods, sometimes you pay extra to distance yourself from the source.

Thanks for the input Snake! It is DEFINTELY more sedative. I do wish it was more energetic. My connec is very solid and am lucky to have him. From what I hear from some buddies, I paid a great price for what I got. So I am def happy. I have a friend in Honduras, never been but I love the cigars that come outta there :)

equatorgringo,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Osn Dosn

For quite a while now I get only SuperSkunk in varying qualities, so I don't have any real comparison regarding the vapeability. Who has (regardless of that the same strain can turn out very different of course)

420time

damn got a half ounce of the most purple gdp i saw, all top huge colas. ill upload pics later, enjoying them at the moment.

420time,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
In-house indica hash. Very floral taste, almost bordering opium... Sleepy and sedating, total body stone. Feels like slow waves of massage rolling from your chest out to your limbs. I'm hungry. Pic 1 was some Earth OG, same incredible stuff as always. The guy that runs the collective grows exclusively this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom