My solo case

olivianewtonjohn

Will have actual pictures posted to show how well this works.

My phone just locked up so you guys will have to live with stock pics till I can get a better one. This is designed to be somewhat stealth and ultra portable (sacrifice some space for portability). This is my going to a friends case.

Stick the solo in a clean sock (use a black sock for the cool factor lol)

then use something like this:

314B9Q5Xm5L._SX385_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Stain...8&qid=1363755088&sr=8-2&keywords=stanley+24oz

This particular water bottle was on sale for $2.50 a few years ago at walmart so I bought a few of them. The opening is perfect for the solo in a sock to slide through. I then slide the stem into the sock that is already in the water bottle (that has the solo). I have a few inches on top of free room once the excess of the sock is compacted down, this can be used for herb.

olivianewtonjohn,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Will have actual pictures posted to show how well this works.

My phone just locked up so you guys will have to live with stock pics till I can get a better one. This is designed to be somewhat stealth and ultra portable (sacrifice some space for portability). This is my going to a friends case.

Stick the solo in a clean sock (use a black sock for the cool factor lol)

This particular water bottle was on sale for $2.50 a few years ago at walmart so I bought a few of them. The opening is perfect for the solo in a sock to slide through. I then slide the stem into the sock that is already in the water bottle (that has the solo). I have a few inches on top of free room once the excess of the sock is compacted down, this can be used for herb.

with a few holes drilled or slotted in the bottom and a felt lined, velcro or padded case, you've got a winner.

kushcabbage,
Top Bottom