My herbalaire 2.1 may be producing smoke? help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.H SEE

hello, i use my herbalaire for medical MJ mostly however i do use it here and there for damiana dried leaves and wild dagga petals.

Well last night i was using it for my medical MJ and i was using the whip, normally with that the vapor is cool, i don't feel it on my lungs and i hold my breath and when i breathe out nothing visibly comes out when i exhale, however last night i had a good suck on my whip and i exhaled some smoke! it was at my normal 170 degrees Celsius (just under half way on the dial) but it was definately harsher than normal and felt smokish...i cant afford this as stealth is very important to me, its risky if it's smelled by someone.

I tested it today on my damiana (its dried leaf plant matter and looks similar to shake) and I'm sure the vapor is more visible than it should be and if i tip the bowl out onto a plate i see what i think may be smoke coming off the bowl, I've only had my herbalaire a month or two and i paid a lot for it as i thought it was a robust hardy vaporizer, i got it from an eBay guy who says i have 2 years warranty with herbalaire but I'm not really sure how it works.

Anyhow is there anything i can do to maybe correct this myself? is this a curable fault? or something i'm doing wrong or is it simply faulty? i am very used to how my HA works as i use it every day and am sensitive to what is or isn't vapor.

i was really happy with my herbalaire and now this is happening it's really gotten me down. :(

Has anyone else has this problem?

T.H SEE,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
may be obvious, but have you tried contacting herbalaire? You say your medical (me too) do you live somewhere like cali? somewhere you could maybe take the herbie, like a vape welcoming dispensary, and test it out with someone who has more experience with them?

Purpl3_Haz3,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i have one and have never combusted.

are you certain you're combusting?

btw, the indicated temp you're using isn't Celsius, it's Fahrenheit

OO,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom