My girlfriend doesn't vape

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
My girlfriend tolerates me vaping, buy she also thinks I do it too much. It really helps me when times are hard emotionally, and she is quiet about it, so that's good. But now I feel guilty anytime I think about buying something to go with my log vape.

Guess I need to have a talk with her about how I'm feeling. Weed has taught me to think everything out and talk everything out. No need to lie or be secretive, cause that just ruins relationships.

Anyone else feel me on this? I can't be the only one. :)

Diggy Smalls,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
My wife is from a country where Cannabis is pretty nonexistent. She was very against my use of it in the beginning. But now she's learned how I function with it, and she much prefers dealing with me when I am medicated.

Naturally my wife says I medicate WAY too much and always bickers about the smell. But she loves me and "puts up with it" for my sake.

No she doesn't medicate or partake in vaping, but a few times a year she will actually unwind and have an ABV edible of mine. But for her, she has no need or desire for it on a daily/weekly basis.

The fact of the matter is it's your life. And yes you need to be fully honest with your GF about your use and it's benefits to you personally. If she loves you she'll understand your needs for a portable vape. If she doesn't understand, maybe you need to have a long discussion about what it is she doesn't understand and why she doesn't like you doing it.

Trust me, honesty is always the best answer - it's taken me far in relationships, work, and life in general.

Top Bottom