My Experience w/VaporGiant

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1gswillfly

Alright...I know there is a specific thread for non-recommended vaporizer outlets...however, I felt this story needed a larger audience than that. (if anyone feels I should move it, let me know, I know forums like this often have (understandably) strict rules)

DO NOT BUY FROM VAPORIZER GIANT/Global Life(the backing company)

Tell your friends, family, everything, DO NOT BUY FROM VAPORIZER GIANT.

Now, here is my story.
In mid April, I finally came up with enough money to buy myself a vaporizer...I used this website and many others for research before deciding on a V-Tower Extreme. During my review search I found 2-3 websites that recommended VaporizerGiant.com, also, thier website looked very professional, and they were giving out free 2-day air, a grinder, and a free herb sample. They also had my vape at $299, what I found to be a pretty average price. So I took the big leap and bought the vape...

Now, I paid w/electronic check(I had lost my card that day and was feeling impatient), they said that when you do this, it will take 7-10 days for the money to clear thier bank, then they reserve 48 hours for shipment after payment has been recieved. I ordered my vape on April 21st...I expected delivery around the week of May 4-9th. On April 23rd, the money for the vape cleared my account! WOO HOO! I was so excited! The ball was rolling! The following tuesday...no UPS email telling me they sent out my package...I waited til thursday, April 30th to call(I had to call seven times over a two day period before I actually talked to someone), and ended up talking to someone that said it was still pending, but it should be through by tuesday(two full weeks after I ordered), and then they would send it out ASAP that, I was irritated but satified w/the response.

Well, I waited...No email. So I sent out an email to them on tuesday...no response. Called thursday, someone picked up the first call, immediately put me on hold and left me there until the hold machine hung up on me...5 minutes later. Tried emailing again friday...no response. On tuesday(three weeks after order), I call them again, have to call twice before I talk to someone. They tell me that thier electronic checks have been messed up and they haven't been telling them that they were posting in the account, and they only way they could possibly send me the product that I paid 300 dollars for three weeks earlier was if I emailed or faxed them a copy of my bank statement showing the money clearing my account. :mad: So, I took time off work to possibly open myself up to identity theft by sending copies of my bank statement to them, I sent the email at 10 AM. As of 3:30 I had no correspondence on whether they received it, logged it, nothing.(this was the 4th time total that I had emailed them w/no response, wasn't that suprised) I went ahead and gave them a call around 3:30 to see whats up. After calling three times someone picked up, immediately put me on hold, left me there for a few minutes, then came back. He then checked the email for the first time that day, found my file and put it in the right hands to get my vape on the way....but not til tomorrow...They waited til after the UPS guys came to check thier email, whatever, at least they are going to send it...right? This was Tues, May 12th...3 Weeks after I placed my order.

I get the UPS email the next day...about 4 O'Clock PM saying its on the way, 2-Day Air, scheduled for delivery to my front door on friday! Woo-Hoo! I was so excited, I was already trying to figure out how to get out of work friday so I could sit and wait...I wait...On Thursday night I checked the tracking...my package went from PA, to NJ, to TX, then...to NM??? What? The night before its supposed to be on a truck for delivery...(Mind you, I live in Stillwater, OK) Whatever, maybe its just how they route the packages. Well, I wake up friday, go to work for the AM, and check my tracking. My f*cking package was in Las Vegas, NV on a f*cking truck going "out for delivery" 1,189 miles from my house...I had a feeling they weren't going to drive it to my place from there. Well, that afternoon, they updated the status saying my package was an "exception", then said it would be another 4 days for delivery...a total of 6 days on a package that was originally "2 Day Air". I looked up a number to call the company and see whats up, there is NO number ANYWHERE on the UPS website that encourages you to talk to a Human...or even gives you the option. After calling a few times to listen and go through all the options menus I looked online for an alternative number and came across a website saying you could press "0" repeatedly to get a human, but be prepared to fight for it. Well, I call, press 0 immediately and the computer says, "I can let you talk to an operator, however, I can give you as up to date information as they can...please choose options...blah blah blah". Well, I want to talk to a human, press 0 again...same message. Press 0 again. Same Response. So I did it a 4th time, it worked, got through, talked to a nice lady that promised, since they messed up, they'd make a serious effort to get the package there by monday. Well, didn't arrive monday, finally came today(Four Full Weeks after I placed my order). I had the guy drop it off w/a buddy of mine because I couldn't miss work.. Got off work, ran to his place opened it up...

It was all there...except for the free grinder I was promised when I ordered...The free grinder was the entire reason that I ordered from this company to begin with...'DOH

On a lighter note, You guys are right, the V-Tower is amazing! Within 5 minutes out of the box I had a bag filled w/vapor...then another...then another...now here I am...so that explains the ranting nature of the above text.

Thanks for listening!

p1gswillfly,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sorry you had a bad experience with them. Could be an exception, I can't recall many other reports about this retailer. Doesn't look like they're on our List of Recommended Resellers + Deals.

What you should do is repost this here, where more people will see it, and I'll delete this thread.

At least you know Arizer will take good care of you now. Happy vaping.

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
There is NO reason to buy from this company. Between vapenow and vaporstore, you can get pretty much any worthwhile vape on the market, and both offer excellent service and discounts (vapormovement coupone for vaporstore, and vapenow offers a discount for FC members).

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom