My ABV QWISO results round 3.

SmokingElectricity

This is the third time that i have done this, and this is my results from about 35 grams of ABV. Most of the iso has evaporated. did it this morning.

any tips, advice is much appreciated. :D

img20101213002534.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

2Supra4U

what did you end up with after it evaporated down?

looks a lil too liquidy in that pic still

2Supra4U,

SmokingElectricity

2Supra4U said:
what did you end up with after it evaporated down?

looks a lil too liquidy in that pic still

thats not liquid. thats all residue. very sticky. here is a vertical shot.
img20101213005836.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

OO

Technical Skeptical
try any yet?

please try with the spoon method so we can get a good idea of the effect of a pure dose please. :puppy_eyes:

OO,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Very nice. I have yet to try QWISO with any of my abv. What do you plan on doing with it? vaping it on some bud or something? Thats what i'd probably try out.

steiner666,

SmokingElectricity

i scraped the plate this morning and the oil is now in my freezer. you can vape it, but you would have mix it with alot of kief so it would not melt all over the place. save it for when my supply is low. abv qwiso is not that great tasting, but it will knock you on your ass.

SmokingElectricity,

Persona Non Grata

turn on, tune in, hulk out
how long did you wash it for?
did you filter it though a coffee filter?

looks like some particulate is in it. and its pretty dark.

I have a few jars of ABV saved up. I'll post my next run.

Persona Non Grata,

2Supra4U

haha that second pic does justice, the angle of the first make it look wet still cuz of the gloss.

im down to either avb tincture or this for my avb, really wanna try candies.

is this method the same as making honey oil with butane? as in its poured in and escapes out the bottom.....or you you put it in a jar and then strain the mix?

2Supra4U,

SmokingElectricity

Persona Non Grata said:
how long did you wash it for?
did you filter it though a coffee filter?

looks like some particulate is in it. and its pretty dark.

I have a few jars of ABV saved up. I'll post my next run.

i think i may have ground it a tad bit fine. i only washed for about 45 seconds. yes i strained it.

SmokingElectricity,

SmokingElectricity

was moving stuff around in the freezer tonight and found this. totally forgot about it. decided to smoke some this shit...

:/ :o :ko: :brow:

SmokingElectricity,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
i will probably use this method when i try to make enhanced saltwater taffy.

herbgirl,

B.

War Criminal
if you're gonna eat it i would use everclear or coconut oil to extract, or maybe ice water extraction, or even abv bho. i may be wrong, but i always thought eating qwiso is really really hard on the ol digestive system.

B.,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
i assumed that with 91% iso and a full evap, it would be fine.
i have everclear though, might as well use it - doesn't matter to me which i do.

herbgirl,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I guess considering what we put in our bodies everyday already the differences *may* be negligible. However, I look at it like this.

Wood Alcohol or Grain Alcohol?

Im not a termite. ;)

AGBeer,

BL4sT

So ? How was that oil, kicking ass? :p

I tried few days ago, but i washed my wand with iso before, and used that iso after for doing it with ABV.. Cause last time with abv only, the effects we're crap.. So, maybe if I add wand oil , I don't know. But the results on the final product is awesome. I didn't try it yet.. probably soon :)

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/98827514.jpg/

BL4sT,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Can you please outline this process? I have a bunch of ABV that I don't know what to do with. I swore I would not eat medicine ever again. I had a few bad trips with cookies and hash. I used to make some potent butter, but never again. Too scary if you eat too much.

So what can I do with all this ABV? I did the soaking glass parts in 91% and it tasted horrible, but never anything with ABV. Can I add it to bubble bag material for hash making, or... ?

Tstat,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I dont think you are going to have much luck with trying to make bubble with ABV as most (if not all) trichs have been vaped already. You can do all kinds of stuff with ABV - cookies, QWISO like this, swampwater, firecrackers etc. Dosing can be a challenge, and I have had what most would consider scary with ABV as well. (I tend to get off on that shit sometimes... :o )

AGBeer,

SmokingElectricity

Tstat said:
Can you please outline this process? I have a bunch of ABV that I don't know what to do with. I swore I would not eat medicine ever again. I had a few bad trips with cookies and hash. I used to make some potent butter, but never again. Too scary if you eat too much.

So what can I do with all this ABV? I did the soaking glass parts in 91% and it tasted horrible, but never anything with ABV. Can I add it to bubble bag material for hash making, or... ?

i used 91% iso for the process. take your ABV [recommend 1/2oz or more] put it in a jar. poured in the iso, just enough to cover the ABV. Now close the jar and SHAKE. this is where people usually fuck up. leave it in too long and you have straight tar, not long enough and it's just not going to work. I recommend between 30-45 seconds. now strain the ABV through a coffee filter on to a glass plate and let the iso evaporate. you can speed the process up by putting the plate on a pot of simmering water or use a summer fan. i leave it on the plate for a day or two to make sure all the liquid evaporated. scrape it off with a razor blade and store in the freezer till it's ready to use.

no don't add ABV to a bubble bag. worse that can happen if you eat too much baked goods with ABV is you sleep, HARD. ABV qwiso is perfect before bedtime.

SmokingElectricity,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the explanation. I know all about eating and dosing. I just don't like it anymore. I'd rather have control over the high by vaping. Thanks again!

Tstat,

treecityrnd

SmokingElectricity said:
ABV qwiso is perfect before bedtime.
Exactly what I've been looing for :) Thanks!

I've been debating between BHO and QWISO with my ABV for months now. After much research, I think they both have drawbacks and advantages. For me, the QWISO is ideal. Maybe when its not -25 degrees outside I'll try the BHO :rolleyes:

treecityrnd,

Brenard420

Creepin in the shadows!
Lmao. This is also the reason i dont want to try the BHO. wayyy tooo cold outside. even in my insolated garage

Brenard420,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I recommend water curing ABV prior to anything

I know it's supposed to be possible to cut down on the amount of water soluables picked up by the ISO, by freezing prior to extraction, but I am so sold on water cure to remove off-smells and water soluables.

just soak - 1 gallon water - 36-48 hrs. - one rinse or two - drain thru a filter bed to retain particulate

VWFringe,
Top Bottom