MV1, GH, Spalted Milaana, Miqro

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Happy 420 all!

Looking to get rid of some of my beauties. Some of these were very difficult choices (others not so much), but I've decided to sell quite a bit of my collection.

Got the Stealth MV1
Similar results as other people, abv isn't perfect, but I'm not very experienced with the grind and pack when it comes to this one. Didn't give it a lot of time to get to know it. Other than that, functions as should and is a badass vape. Have not activated warranty I don't think.
GH has been running for nearly 2 years without a single warranty issue. It is a Blue TI that I purchased used from a member here who treated it very well. I have batteries, they may not be great. Backend gets hot, there is a ticking, and sometimes takes up to 7 seconds or so to get to temp from a cold start, but besides that it still rips like a champ. Just your standard GH problems. Warranty has not been activated yet I believe.
SOLD Very sad to get rid of my Spalted Milaana 1. This was priced pretty high at the time of purchase, I believe around $269, so price will be reflective of that, as it is quite unique. Of course not asking $269 for it, but this isn't your standard $130 Milaana sale...it'll be a bit more than that. Comes with Cobalt female glass insert, cobalt short stem, and I believe a cobalt long stem. Absolutely beautiful vape..
Lastly is the Davinci Miqro. I got this due to the pretty cheap price point, but wasn't a fan of the full conduction and small size. Doesn't get the job done for me, but it is sleek, easy to use, and very pocketable. Comes with everything except the keychain pick...as I use that way too much to get rid of it.

Price is negotiable, I have a range in mind for all of these. Not trying to squeeze pennies from anyone, just want these out of my house at a solid deal for everyone. Willing to trade for a used E-Nano with some pricing arrangements depending on the vape I trade.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited to add CONUS please.

2ypdq1u.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom