Multiple vapes and some glass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormG94

Forever a student
PayPal only please!! I will cover all shipping to CONUS if you cover the PayPal fee!
Unfortunately for me, but fortunate for you all, I must part with my beloved collection. I am taking a break of at least 3 years, so I would rather have this equipment out to good use! Without further ado...

**SOLD**VapeXhale Cloud EVO**SOLD**
1CikRDX.jpg

Included is:
1x Cloud EVO
1x heat sleeve
1x power chord
1x VapeXhale concentrate container
I do also have 1x glass nail, however after multiple pbw soaks I was not able to completely clean it. I can include if you want. Asking $150 for this package.

**SOLD**VXL Earlybird Turbine Hydratube**SOLD**
4Me4mOo.jpg

This tube was purchased from another FC user, and I have absolutely loved it. Ice pinches work great, the marbles are beautiful and provide excellent handholds, and the diffusion is not too much or too little. I purchased for $250, willing to sell for $200 alone. With the EVO, I will drop an additional $50 and make it $300 for both the vape and the hydratube.

**SOLD**Möbius Ion Matrix perc**SOLD**
LhtJ6h1.jpg

BhWWW5U.jpg

This glass was also purchased from a FC member for $225. It is 18mm fixed downstem, and the smoothest hit I've ever had through water while still maintaining great flavor. I am selling this for $200.

**SOLD**Arizer Solo**SOLD**
OqCKr3v.jpg

maMoxbo.jpg

This is an older model Solo that DOES NOT HEAT WHILE CHARGING. Some see this as a plus, since it can be used with the PA. It is my oldest vape and has seen the most use, and you can tell in the second pic that the baseplate is not in perfect condition. Battery was changed 10/2016 and has had maybe ~30 uses on it, so it still holds a like new charge. Included is:
1x Solo Unit
1x Solo wall charger
1x bent stem
1x straight stem
1x PVHE 18mm gong with screen
2x caps for stems
I am asking $80 for this package.

**SOLD**Triihouse Peace**SOLD**
0GetmYJ.jpg

9OJmA6r.jpg

As most know, Triihouse is no longer around and I believe the Peace was their last vape. Very session oriented, this is not a quick vape to use, imo. However, it is very relaxing to use, and a beautiful walnut body. Included is:
1x metal carrying tin
1x Walnut Peace body
1x Peace glass tube
1x Triihouse wood butter
1x poker and screen shaping stick
2x high temp o rings
11x mesh screens (used in pairs. These screens last forever, almost literally)
You will need your own torch. Asking $50 for this package.

**SOLD**Cocobolo TiWoody and Bocote Dynastash **SOLD**
yZ1R8F6.jpg

sFpPHG5.jpg

This is a fantastic vape with many applications. I never used the "stash" portion of the Dynastash, so it is clean. I unfortunately broke the ceramic screen while cleaning, so you will need to get a new one or a ccd screen. The torch will not ship with butane.
Included is:
1x cocobolo TiWoody
1x bocote dynastash
1x Vertigo triple torch
5x ti tip o rings
3x condenser x rings
1x purple stash tube
I paid $125 for this, asking $80 for the package.

**SOLD**Cherry MFLB**SOLD**
tII6A7W.jpg

nzyOdXX.jpg

This vape saw minimal use, as it was mostly an out and about or backup. You will need to get your own batteries and charger. Included is:
1x metal carrying tin
1x cherry MFLB
1x maple finishing grinder
1x glass draw tube
1x cleaning brush
I am asking $50 for this package. I also have a working cherry 2.0 PA, but it is finicky. I can include for an extra $20.

I think that's everything... I will ship same day or next depending on when you message me. I am definitely willing to work out bundle deals, so if multiple vapes and/or glass pieces interest you, let me know and I will hook it up. Any questions, comments, concerns, requests for more info or pictures, send me a message and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom