Much love all.

Poochka

had a friend that died of stage four cancer, started in the liver if i remember correctly. was given a year to live and died almost exactly a year later. the last time we talked was over the phone. he was crying and asking what is he going to do. first grand child on the way and was born in the last year of his life. all i said was to spend as much time with his family as he could and i stopped taking any of his time. got to see his grandson then a few months later passed away.

want to live longer? get the "Fuck-it" attitude and live right from then on. this attitude will get rid of the stress in your life. stress that causes all problems imho.

lots of luck to you. hang in there.

Poochka,

flashover

Fucking Combustion Since 2006 / Health Canada MMAR
I agree, Deepak Chopra is awesome too, he basically states that along of aging/longevity is in your attitude and mind.

BDV, also wanted to thank you for those words regarding the forum member's loss of mother at 11, and growing up in a confusing time without her. I watched my own father take his last few breathes when I was 11 too (very rare brain disease - CJD), and as a result grew even closer to my mom who ended up having a fight with cancer at 69. She's now cancer free at age 74 (and that was a stage 3b colon cancer, with a rarity (5% of them) having 2 separate tumour sites.

You are an inspiration, and I can't thank you enough!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thanks for the kind words, all. MY parents are both still with me, though living on separate sides of the country. My mom developed breast cancer 5 years ago. Its in remission, but did require a mastectomy a few years ago, chemo, the crap that comes with it. The last couple of years, with both our health issues was especially rough. Though I think both of us worrying more about the other, probably helped cope with our own issues, in a weird way. My relationship with my dad, is difficult, strained, dysfunctional. Though, again flashover... as with VH, I can't imagine growing up w/o either. Especially at such an age. Much respect for forging through that.

Lost another kitten, that just a day ago appeared perfectly healthy with the exception of an eye infection (another thing I already have on hand meds to treat). Yesterday morning, all three were lined up feeding, by nightfall 1 refused to eat and died within hours. Today, I went to the store to get some pet formula because the 2nd one was refusing to feed now and by the time I got back from the store, it had passed also. I've brought kittens back from absolutely horrendous conditions. I've had the vet tell me, he didn't think the kitten would make it home alive and I've proven them wrong, many times. And now I'm losing healthy ones, in a matter of hours!? @#$%! The last one, appears to be good. She (we think) has been the strongest of the bunch and was walking, eyes wide open and a voracious appetite still, so I'm hoping we're somewhat out of the woods. She's at 3 weeks, and 2 is the real danger zone.

I believe I'm losing them to something breeders call Fading Kitten Syndrome. Their symptoms are exact. From what I've read, you're pretty much @#$%ed, by the time you notice it. They're just too fragile at that age and any strain on their system, just causes them to shut down.

Keeping my fingers crossed. My mother-in-law has been wanting the little one and she is such a little bundle of personality already.

Just another day...

Oh and when the feds give me the damn money I've paid quite a HEFTY sum into, during some years of making considerable money (used to be an adult webmaster - cha-ching), for a condition that their own guidelines say is under ANY circumstances 100% disability. I've got it x 2 (the aneurysms). I'll be living a little more under the "fuck it" attitude. Can't afford it now.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Update time and time for thanks.

Over the last year, I've slowly become aware of this energy around us. I'm not saying what it is, I don't know. It could even have a scientific explanation, that because of my medical condition, I can more easily detect changes in electrical/magnetic fields. Its not unheard of.

But, there's definitely a positive and a negative charge to this energy. It also, can effect at great distances. I believe it can be communicated and that charge passed on, around the globe.

When I started noticing this and piecing it together.... I observed how my input, could alter that energy... the polarity also, had great effect. Every day, something shitty would happen... I would specifically look for the positive energy. Once I tuned into it... I actually noticed it was more abundant and actually easier to latch onto and stay in tune with. Its easy to pass it on, to. It can be done with a smile, a genuine, "have a nice day"... a random act of kindness. Reminding people, of the decency, love and kindness human beings have the capacity for.

I started with my family and I've watched it blossom, especially in my daughter. I watch the energy change, when I go to the store and make sure, I'm especially nice, to that overworked clerk at the register. I observe, it get passed on down the line... as her brightened mood and smile, is infectious.

I thank all of you, for reminding me of this. Its a constant battle, staying upbeat, positive. But, its actually getting easier, as I accept whatever plan or path I seem to be headed on. Its a good place. I hope knowing that your positive energy, had a good impact on my reality... in turn reminds you of the same thing. You should and could, be able to recognize it... if you just look. Call it Karma, Blessings, Miracles even. Heck... call it Proton/Electron hole flow theory. I don't give a crap. But, you'll never convince me otherwise, that it doesn't exist and you're not a part of it.

Again... much love, all!

astro traveller

I don't know you but I'm sending some positive vibes your way for what it's worth. Stay strong, with a positive attitude you might with any luck stick around a little longer and that has to be a good thing.

Top Bottom