Mstract rosin extraction related accessories **USA MADE HIGH QUALITY

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
My sales say otherwise ;) I make the highest quality product for more than half the cost. If you want to pay double for made in China so that a business HAS to give you a handjob to keep you around then thats your prerogative. If you want the highest quality parts made right here in the USA on machines that cost more than a house and dont need a company to stroke your ego, then I'm the perfect company to purchase from.

1417805_241556136007998_2145858933_o.jpg

Last edited:
mstract,
Reactions: muunch

PoopMachine

if you disagree with how I handled a slanderous public comment on reddit then I do not want you as a customer. Customers are not always right and can to extreme harm to small business without any facts...when you invest 1/2 million dollars into equipment, software, building etc, your outlook will change.

No worries. With your attitude, I dont want to spend any money with you anyway. Just trying to help you out. Turning this place against you can have some negative impacts. and as a startup, I wanted to try to help you right the ship before the pile on starts. I guess you get to find that out the hard way.

Peace out

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Seems like at this point in time you are continuing to argue for the sake of arguing.
if you disagree with how I handled a slanderous public comment on reddit then I do not want you as a customer.
Since, imo, it would appear that YOU are the one continuing to argue for the sake of arguements sake let me, as a staff member here, give you a word of advice.....

Listen to our members. They are offering you some very good advice. :cool: It's one thing to respond to an accusation and quite another to perpetuate an argument with potential customers.

I would also encourage you to revisit the manufacturer's rules you agreed to when you joined here. Posting here is a privilege... not a right. This is NOT reddit.

Last edited:

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
I actually got booted because 'I don't have an msds on my polyester bags'

mstract,
Top Bottom