Mstract rosin extraction related accessories **USA MADE HIGH QUALITY

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
Hello! Wanted to make the introduction and share some of the products we make and see what products need to be made.

www.mstract.com is the website.

15877074_1237191943041236_5688176015906439168_n.jpg

15803179_183223998820181_6858103422046961664_n.jpg

Monsoon

Looks interesting, could expand a bit on what you sell and what's special about it? Maybe some context on the images too?

Monsoon,
Reactions: mstract

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
Looks interesting, could expand a bit on what you sell and what's special about it? Maybe some context on the images too?

Sure give me a second and ill post up more pictures with descriptions

15311370_10207419337178766_718530779_o.jpg
15310780_10207417719138316_733139658_o.jpg
15293222_10207419337218767_402395831_o.jpg

This is our table top 20 ton rosin press with teflon coated heat plates that are 6" round. Platens heat up to full temperature in 10 minutes and is made in the USA. Nice open design, super easy to clean, and very affordable. At 20 tons of pressure, the press is $899.99 including shipping and is made in the USA not cheap crap overseas.

Absolutely. The claim is that customer has no clue how to log in to the website to view if their order was complete and shipped and instead of contacting Mstract, he just went off the handle accusing the company of scamming him. Which I will present evidence of that not being true.

Customer placed an order on Jan 21 2017 (saturday). Item was not in stock. Monday morning the item was marked on the production schedule. Wed. material was machined and the product was manufactured. Thursday the batch of that product were inspected, packaged, and inventoried. Friday morning the customers package was boxed up, label printed, and post office picked up the package at 10am.

We met and exceeded the shipping delivery times spelled out in our shipping terms and conditions.

http://www.mstract.com/shipping-policy/

The customers tracking number is:

[removed]

Here is a copy of the customers invoice with personal details blocked out.

https://mstract.com/images/companies/1/order88.jpg

That all said, we do have 2x4's in stock now.

Modnote: Tracking information removed

Last edited by a moderator:
mstract,
Reactions: grokit

Caelar900

Saw the name pop up and knew that I had just heard it somewhere. I am not accusing anyone as this is not my thread but am leaving this here as a heads up and in hopes that @mstract can help to clarify these claims...

Last edited:
Caelar900,

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
15966238_995496983919679_150500760916684627_n.jpg
16359311_638643749670284_161917505_n.jpg
16344374_638643753003617_1708790218_n.jpg

These are pre-press molds used to compact the flower/pollen before it is inserted into a rosin filter bag/pouch. Lets you get the maximum amount of product into a bag so that you can not use as many bags which saves you money. Also helps to minimize the handling of product for less chances of contamination.

16343856_638643746336951_1973714346_n%20(1).jpg
16344491_638643419670317_385141601_n.jpg
15991383_631270953740897_1813886930_o.jpg

Mstract stitchless rosin bags/pouches are absolutely the way to go for rosin extraction filters. ZERO stitches means there are no threads for rosin to stick to which gives you a higher yield, so high of a yield that with every press you end up getting your next bag free. Depending on strains, we have seen as high as a 6% yield increase over traditional stitched bags *yes even if you turn the bag inside out (stitching is still there just on the inside, lost yield, lost money)

13879435_595965217271471_8779170198292285914_n.jpg

This is a clear different between a post press with traditional stitched bags and an Mstract stitchless bag. lots of wasted rosin.

14947532_595964907271502_6631563496085581273_n.jpg

This is the difference between a traditional stitched bag that has been flipped inside out and an Mstract stitchless bag. Notice all the pooling around the edges of the bag. This is difficult to remove and also there is considerable more rosin inside the bag at the seams. Lost rosin, lost money.

14938253_595965037271489_8843517851893748804_n.jpg
14732147_595964730604853_3313020400523515237_n.jpg

Mod note: Posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
mstract,
Reactions: grokit

herbivore21

Absolutely. The claim is that customer has no clue how to log in to the website to view if their order was complete and shipped and instead of contacting Mstract, he just went off the handle accusing the company of scamming him. Which I will present evidence of that not being true.

Customer placed an order on Jan 21 2017 (saturday). Item was not in stock. Monday morning the item was marked on the production schedule. Wed. material was machined and the product was manufactured. Thursday the batch of that product were inspected, packaged, and inventoried. Friday morning the customers package was boxed up, label printed, and post office picked up the package at 10am.

We met and exceeded the shipping delivery times spelled out in our shipping terms and conditions.

http://www.mstract.com/shipping-policy/

The customers tracking number is:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=HJ482114966US

Here is a copy of the customers invoice with personal details blocked out.

https://mstract.com/images/companies/1/order88.jpg

That all said, we do have 2x4's in stock now.
Holy shit man, to share a customer's tracking number in a public place is not cool. IMO definitely not acceptable in this industry, which demands discretion.

I really don't mean to company bash but this is enough to put me off ever buying a product from anybody and I couldn't stand by and say nothing here :2c:

You could have explained everything there without giving us paperwork showing the buyers' country, method of purchase, time of invoicing and time of delivery and tracking number.

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
step into my shoes. a customer made a claim of being scammed when his product had already left the building. he publicly demanded to see proof it was shipped and so he publicly received proof that it was shipped.

bottom line is I wont stand for false claims that stand to hurt my business that I use to support myself and my family and will show whatever proof I need to that customers get the product they ordered.

not like its common place for me to just post up tracking numbers....but if you publicly ask for it after making false claims then be prepared, I will absolutely post your tracking number...either way. shame that you now cant purchase a product from anyone online. youre certainly missing out on tons of amazing products and deals from online companies

mstract,

herbivore21

step into my shoes. a customer made a claim of being scammed when his product had already left the building. he publicly demanded to see proof it was shipped and so he publicly received proof that it was shipped.

bottom line is I wont stand for false claims that stand to hurt my business that I use to support myself and my family and will show whatever proof I need to that customers get the product they ordered.

not like its common place for me to just post up tracking numbers....but if you publicly ask for it after making false claims then be prepared, I will absolutely post your tracking number...either way. shame that you now cant purchase a product from anyone online. youre certainly missing out on tons of amazing products and deals from online companies
Wait now you are snarkily suggesting that my perspective means that I can't buy anything online? I've bought many things online and other companies use discretion in this industry. You are just giving me more reasons to never want to support your company by bickering.

As I said, you could have said your piece without putting any of that shit online. You didn't. You seem to have been overwhelmed by your anger at that customer who ultimately appeared to be bothered with a lack of communication. Other customers of yours on the reddit threads concerned also complained of a lack of communication ( https://www.reddit.com/r/rosin/comments/5h8ota/anyone_ordered_pouches_or_a_press_from_mstractcom/ ).

That is not only poor customer service generally, but will especially cause problems for people with certain kinds of disabilities who need notice to be able to receive a package at the door (many of those in your target market have disabilities).

So a customer asks you to provide them with tracking and information in a public post, after suggesting that they could not email or reach you by your listed phone number. I would do the same! I would not suggest you were a scam yet, but can you blame them for getting anxious when they've given their money to someone and received no shipping info for the product?

What you've done in response is attempt to save face online, spending your time communicating (and now arguing!) with strangers about a customer's private purchase. The obvious best way out of this situation was just getting on the phone (or email at the very least) and giving the individual customer (AND NOBODY ELSE!) the basic communication that they hadn't received and which we all expect when we buy something online (that is; advising that a package is shipped and providing tracking)!

That is just plain bad business practice. You'll note that nobody has liked your post. This is not a practice that is going to win you customers. Instead, folks like me read on and think to ourselves 'Damn! Definitely not giving my deets to that guy!'. Ironically, I am looking for something like your product too. It's ok, I can continue looking :)

I encourage all of my FC friends to avoid ever giving their personal details to this vendor. This is not company bashing, but is simply mentioned as a courtesy to my peers around these parts warning them that this vendor in my view has demonstrated a cavalier attitude to people's privacy - not to mention the complaints about lacking communication from reddit customers.

There was already plenty of competition for your product before you entered the market man. If you want to stand out, try making it for positive reasons, like offering outstanding customer service next time ;) :peace:

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
read what you wrote before you go on a rant. I simply replied to exactly what you typed out. my customer service was great...the customer got exactly what he asked for.

mstract,

herbivore21

read what you wrote before you go on a rant. I simply replied to exactly what you typed out. my customer service was great...the customer got exactly what he asked for.
There are people complaining that they didn't receive packages for 1-2 months man and had to go to great lengths to reach you and find out what was going on! That is not what most of us regard as good customer service.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rosin/comments/5h8ota/anyone_ordered_pouches_or_a_press_from_mstractcom/

Last edited:

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
unfortunately some cant read and don't know how to send an email asking why their order hasn't shipped months is unlikely, few weeks yes on select items not anodized which is clearly stated on the website

mstract,

herbivore21

unfortunately some cant read and don't know how to send an email asking why their order hasn't shipped months is unlikely, few weeks yes on select items not anodized which is clearly stated on the website
It is your responsibility when you receive somebody's money to provide remittance with tracking information or a clear ETA on when one will be provided if there is a back-order involved etc. It is certainly not the customer's responsibility to chase you. You have their money bro.

If you think that attacking people's reading abilities will help you here, you might be disappointed with the results. Folks don't take kindly to this.

I'm not going to keep responding here, I've said my piece. :peace:

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
i love how you know everything that took place yet you have never purchased anything from me....if you had you would know that per the shipping policies in place and lead times on colors if you choose them...your order can be delayed and its all in the open...also you would know that youre emailed a tracking number and your online profile is updated with your tracking number...

still..if you ask publicly for your tracking number and call me a scammer, im going to post your tracking number and any other proof needed to dispute the false claims...and if you disagree with that, 1. you arent the kind of customer we want to have and 2. shame on you for making false claims in the first place.

mstract,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
:horse:
Around here, people are very protective of their privacy. There's still a lot of bad stigma around MJ. There is no defense for compromising your customers' privacy, no matter how annoying they can be.
The best remedy for this debacle is to make it right, maybe with some freebies, to show good faith and promote good word-of-mouth. Especially if an order takes longer than expected to fulfil.
You keep defending a bad move. That's another bad move. Move on, learn from your mistake. Remember, "The customer is always right." (Or, if not, you have to make them feel that way.)
:2c:

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
i think you are still missing the point...I have very specific privacy policies in place that you can read on the website...if you as a customer, demand a tracking number publicly and I post your tracking number...I'm in the right. Thats the point here you seem to not understand. I did as the customer wanted...and fyi..the customer is not always right...

mstract,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Well, we can agree to disagree. They may not actually BE right, but you have to make them feel that way. Perception is very important. Just because they asked publicly, you don't have to respond publicly. E-mail them privately their tracking, throw in a freebie, give them a discount code for the next time. They will vindicate you in the long run. Give them a reason to want there to be a next time. Don't let your ego sink your ship. It seems like you have some good products. A little customer service goes a long way.

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
Did you read any of what went on? He publicly accused me of scamming him... that behavior warrants a slander lawsuit not free product. I dont need his business if after 3 days he calls me a scammer when his product is already in the mail...Seems like at this point in time you are continuing to argue for the sake of arguing.

mstract,

PoopMachine

Did you read any of what went on? He publicly accused me of scamming him... that behavior warrants a slander lawsuit not free product. I dont need his business if after 3 days he calls me a scammer when his product is already in the mail...Seems like at this point in time you are continuing to argue for the sake of arguing.

I got no dog in this fight, Im not a customer of yours and probably wont be but Im going to give you some friendly advice. Youre digging yourself into a hole here you will not get out of. You might want to think about that before you make your next post.

mstract

www.mstract.com
Accessory Maker
if you disagree with how I handled a slanderous public comment on reddit then I do not want you as a customer. Customers are not always right and can to extreme harm to small business without any facts...when you invest 1/2 million dollars into equipment, software, building etc, your outlook will change.

mstract,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
if you disagree with how I handled a slanderous public comment on reddit then I do not want you as a customer. Customers are not always right and can to extreme harm to small business without any facts...when you invest 1/2 million dollars into equipment, software, building etc, your outlook will change.
Fair enough. My money and I are out. If you answer every hater and slanderous post on Social Media, THAT will be your full time job. You won't have to worry about us pesky potential customers.:wave:

Top Bottom