Mostly VG e-liquid recipe?

DankCloudz

Thought that strictly VG blend would be good for making e-liquid for my new vape pen. I took 2oz of USP VG with 3 grams of weed ground up finally and maybe literally a teaspoon of Everclear. I plan to let it sit for 2 months and use filtered liquid in pen. I shake it every day since ground up weed floats to top. Letting it sit because I read that double boiling it might not taste as good. NIs this a good method?

If not, what else is a good way? Not in a state where shatter, wax and all those lovely concentrates are available. I'm ok with soaking some bud in Everclear if need be.

Thanks in advance!

DankCloudz,

tony92256

Thought that strictly VG blend would be good for making e-liquid for my new vape pen. I took 2oz of USP VG with 3 grams of weed ground up finally and maybe literally a teaspoon of Everclear. I plan to let it sit for 2 months and use filtered liquid in pen. I shake it every day since ground up weed floats to top. Letting it sit because I read that double boiling it might not taste as good. NIs this a good method?

If not, what else is a good way? Not in a state where shatter, wax and all those lovely concentrates are available. I'm ok with soaking some bud in Everclear if need be.

Thanks in advance!
i have been experimenting for over a year now.. my first two semi successes was mixing gentlemens brand, a special pg /vg mix ..here is the recepie , 2 parts gentleman's brand and one part bho legally available at the local dispensary..the second semi success was mixing , the same proportions of product called EJmix which is available on amazon .. both work and will dissolve concentrates and make them usable in e-cig pens.. the trick s to heat the bho and the ejmix or gents blend to to the exact same temperature around 130-150 degrees and drip the now runny bho , one drop at a time into the gents brand or EJmix and do not stir with anything that is less than the temperature as the mix ..in fact the best way to mix the two is use a hot glass dropper that will enable you to pump the two liquids in and out of the heated dropper 10-20 times until they mix together . now when your mix is still hot put it into your clearomizer , which also should be heated to keep the contents mixed.. now the patient part.. roll the now full clearomizer back and forth for 15-20 minutes until the mixture has completely cooled . this will help keep the bho suspended in the mixture .. cons , gentlemans brand will separate eventually but keep your vape on its side , it will help keep it mixed .. Gents brand also has a nice cloud.. Cons of EJmix.. very little vapor cloud but still works well and stays mixed indefinitely.. once you get down the trick of keeping both liquids mixed you can advance to the ultimate solution by mixing 2 parts VG with one part bho... yes it can be done and its easy on the throat and produces a great vapor cloud and high.. remember.. get all ingredients hot , with a small double boiler and 1-2 oz beakers , add them together slowly and mix it well by pumping the two ingredients in and out of a glass dropper.. roll the now warm clearomizor until completely cool and then roll it some more .. it takes work and a little skill but the results are rewarding.. add a little flavoring while its still hot if you like.. 3-4 drops of flavoring per total grams of liquid ..

Last edited:
tony92256,
Top Bottom