Most efficient Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlit knight

I'm utterly new to vaping. The main reason aside from the health benefits is the supposed efficiency of vaping as opposed to burning and so I'm looking to get the most efficient vape I can. So which vape have you found to be the most efficient? (excluding the purple days I've heard so much about, I can't get it as I live in the UK unfortunately :/) I've been looking at the herbalaire as I've heard good things about that one, but what do you guys think?

EDIT:Whoops! :rolleyes: Wrong board, ignore, I'll make a new post in Ask FC

moonlit knight,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I do believe you can order a purple days pandora kit here in the near future. You will have to supply the power cord though. That is the one thing that cannot be supplied for international orders.

DevoTheStrange,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
which is the most efficient vape exclusively for use with hash ?

modnote: Stay on topic. Please avoid derailing or side-tracking discussions.

Feel free to ask this question in one of your multiple threads on vaporizing hash.

audiodelic,

No Smoking!

audiodelic said:
which is the most efficient vape exclusively for use with hash ?
I think you'd actually have to smoke several types of hash in these vapes to determine this....and I don't see it being done - at least not here - not that it can't - seems there's speculation without any actual testing - armchair speculation - some for good reason, some guesses I'll bet

No Smoking!,

steiner666

Serial vapist
IMO hash vapes well in a whip style vape, like the DBV/SSV, if you mix it with herb (load some herb on the bottom, on the screen, and put the hash on top). You definitely will want a vape with an easily replaceable and one that doesnt have the bowl above the heat source (so melted hash doesnt drip down onto it). I've vaped some hash in a DBV and it worked well, but it was a drier hash.

steiner666,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I think with any vape there is going to be a little amount of herb involved to avoid the hash dripping into the vape

DevoTheStrange,

coma-boy

Get a Volcano Digit. By far the best thing out there. Expensive, but ends up paying for itself.

coma-boy,

lwien

^^^ :D

Your username combined with what you stated above is a match made in heaven. ;)

All kidding aside though, welcome to FC. While I agree that the 'Cano is a great vape, and that it's expensive but will eventually pay for itself, what isn't true is that it is "the best thing out there". That kind of broad brushed general statement just isn't accurate.

lwien,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
steiner666 said:
IMO hash vapes well in a whip style vape, like the DBV/SSV, if you mix it with herb (load some herb on the bottom, on the screen, and put the hash on top). You definitely will want a vape with an easily replaceable and one that doesnt have the bowl above the heat source (so melted hash doesnt drip down onto it). I've vaped some hash in a DBV and it worked well, but it was a drier hash.
I have a DBV and pressed hash works well with it, ive also seen tokins video where he uses an ssv with bubble hash which after some time melts into goo like substance but it works quite well with whip style vapes.

what about herborizer / vriptech heat wand with the bong attachment, would pressed hash work well in these two vapes ?

audiodelic,

roger plywood

i've got the herbalaire and although i've not tried many vapes it is supposed to be one of the most effecient (marketing hype?) out there. and i've found it to be very sparing of your weed once you get used to loading it.
i've used hash through it as well, i grate some hash finely (hardish morrocan that softens with too much hand warming) then sprinkle it on some already vaped bud. happy days indeed! tastes beautiful.

roger plywood,

moonlit knight

I think if you were vaping hash you'd have to make a small bowl out of weed to stop it dripping onto the element. It'd depend on what type of vape you have thoough really:/

modnote: Closed due to derail, please use the search feature for existing threads on the topic.

82122220.png

moonlit knight,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom