most efficient convection/conduction vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Always been confused by that term "efficiency"

An oven simply cooks herb. All of my herbal vaporizers can equally extract vapor at the same temperature. Sure butane vapes can go higher in temperature than most electronic portable vapes. But if I take my time, I can get equal extraction out of both a highend vaporizer, and a lowend budget vaporizer, assuming both are set to the same temperature.

In general however, I personally like to take 2-3 small cloudy rips from a pinch of herb, and walk away. So I like a conduction convection vaporizer. Specifically I have been using an E-Nano vaporizer for over two years now - always sitting on my desk, preheated and ready to use.

Although when I have more time, I like to sit on a back porch and slowly sip away on my Arizer Air

Last edited by a moderator:

WoodyWeedPecker

Imo, the most efficient at using small quantity of herb (<0.05g) are log vapes (E-Nano, Underdog), the MFLB and the LSV with arizer screen. Also check out some butane vapes. Beside technical aspects like bowl size, heaters, etc, those vaporizers are helped in their efficiency with the quick heat up time (24/7) and on-demand delivery system. You can take a toke (small or large) only when you want it. It gives you more control over your vaping and it helps with efficiency.

Oogendoogan

The vapman is easily the most efficient vaporizer I've ever used. And that includes dozens at this point.

A log and even most other butane vaporizers simply can't compete with the vapmans magical ability to medicate with crumbs..
I take back my statement, I also choose VapMan. By far the most conservative vape I've used.

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I am a longtime underdog user and a brand new vapman owner. The vapman has the smallest bowl I've ever seen! I can say with relative certainty that it is the most efficient vape I own, but I haven't had a chance to experiment enough to say for sure.

I do still prefer the taste, density, and ease-of-use of the UD, though.... These dogs ain't going anywhere.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom