Most discrete when it comes to Odor

Looking for a decent quality vape that has the least amount of odor. I know the exhaled vape and the material give off odor but I'm looking for something portable that heats up quick and doesn't give off a whole lot odor and does well with small loads. Am I Looking for a unicorn? Lol.

Currently considering the Dynavap and the Boundless CF, and honestly I'll probably eventually own both.

I own an original firefly and and MFLB.

Price is not as important as portability, low odor, quick heat up and efficiency.

Ineedmedicine,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
I had this dilemma, as I have the Davinci Ascent and it stinks!

I now use a dabstorm and it's so much more stealthy, doesn't stink, tastes awesome and looks like any old eCig while being used.

Though this does mean getting into concentrates, so perhaps the grasshopper for flowers might be an option?

little maggie

I have the boundless and dynavap. If you're going to get a boundless there is a good sale at PIU. They meet your criteria. Both are among my favorite vapes. And both have outstanding CS. Still the Milaana is the one I always use. That may change when I get my dynavap wood delivery. The glass was too fragile for me.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I like the grasshopper - fast heatup times (5 seconds), looks like a fancy pen (SMALL!), produces massive clouds (harsh clouds, but I like it), and has replaceable batteries.

But you should be aware, ALL portable vaporizers do start to reek after several weeks of use. You will want to find some sort of odorproof container for the device. Trust me - that odor is a dead giveaway in your pocket

friedrich

Little-Known Member
I'm looking for something portable that heats up quick and doesn't give off a whole lot odor and does well with small loads
Firewood!
Fits well in a pants pocket and can make delicious convection vapor within ten seconds. You can seal the mouthpiece with a lip balm or battery cap or a small cork, and it's great for small loads.
The air intake stays open but doesn't let out much aroma; I'm pretty hopeful that no one can tell when I carry it in my pocket with a mouthpiece cap.

Vapman or Vapcap would be a good choice too if you don't mind using a small torch lighter; they both come with plastic containers that seal well.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
if odor is the issues, the VapCap could be a great option. You will want to perfect the technique first, because if you burn the herb it will smell but barely visible hits that still get you ripped are very possible.

I almost never use the MFLB anymore but if odor is your primary concern it would be almost impossible to beat IMO.

HomeFree

Do you mean not smelling like pot all the time or just during use? The vap cap you can put into a doob tube deal. They actually do seem to seal well which surprised me. All the vapor you exhale smells like you opened up a bag of herb. Less vapor = less smell. I think more convection is good so your herb is not constantly being heated up. I try to take big pulls when nobody is around so I don't have to try and sneak all kinds of small ones.

horst

horsed
In my experience both, the MFLB and the Crafty/Mighty are really strong reekers. Not exactly the devices smell so much, but the herbs that came in touch with conduction tech does. So a half spend bowl in the MFLB or Crafty can really mess up your backpack or pockets.
The MFLB needs to be stored in an extra smell proof case to prevent that. The Crafty/Mighty needs to be empty or filled with fresh herb, which can also reek a little but not as strong as a spent / half spent load. The capsules help a lot to quickly unload.
Real reek safe is a dab pen with concentrates for sure.
Will test the hopper reek in the next weeks.

horst,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hodor-5.gif

KeroZen,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Vapcap in its case will never smell, paired with a jyarz and you are 100% odor free

if the vapor smell is the issue, not the smell coming from the device, look into concentrates

FlyingLow,
Reactions: h3rbalist
Top Bottom