More support for the medical benefits of marijuana: Diabetes

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I think your link might be a dynamic one... unless you meant to post about zombies...

Enchantre,

Meghan

My partner has PCOS, which increases her risk of diabetes substantially. Blood sugar regulation has been an issue for her over her entire life, and a couple months ago, the doctor officially diagnosed her as pre-diabetic. She has never used marijuana (short of trying a tincture one time), although I have for 14 years. When I read this article last week, I brought it to her and showed her. Granted, one study is hardly hard evidence, but between knowing all the other positive aspects of marijuana through my research and experience with it and hearing that it might help her stave off diabetes, my partner has decided to explore marijuana as a medical therapy.

Marijuana is nothing short of a miracle plant, in my opinion, and the fact that it's so tightly legislated makes me furious. And why? Because it has psychoactive effects? The pharmaceutical companies sell drugs that do far worse. It's impossible not to see all the hypocrisy and discrimination there, you're right.

Oops, LOL. Fixed. Although the zombie gun is a cool story also. As we all know, the only way to stop a bad guy with a zombie gun is a good guy with a zombie gun.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/thi...-into-zombies/11131?tag=content;siu-container
719ac1c4d46bc48f731d2325c715c4cd_zps07152638.jpg

ShipDit,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom