More federal crackdown in CA

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Cause it's less risky and a greater profit for them.

VaporEyes,

Gunky

Even though mmj is far more popular than all these politicians, apparently the various forces that like the drug war aren't giving up yet. Harrumph!

Gunky,

satyrday

For a primer on true lefty politics vs Chicago democratic machine politics, see Chicago Democratic National Convention 1968.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Propaganda, misinformation, manipulation aaaand blackmail. Long live the land of the free.

vorrange,

YeeeBuddy

I have been getting Texts from my home clinic saying they will be closing starting the 14th due to some recent ruling. I think its just garden grove i doubt they can close them all.

YeeeBuddy,

Adobewan

Find your local farmers!!!
It's less expensive, and farmers are solid people. I've never been loyal to dispensaries because they are merely middlemen keeping the cost overinflated. I have had consistent, excellent luck with BudTrader, WeedMaps, and/or Craigslist. Just be smart and careful! Be sure to have sellers email pictures and their 420 compliant paperwork to you when you send your's. I recommend picking up a mini microscope to check that the crystals are clean.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...la&gclid=CMCTpcDwjrcCFRSN7Aod2HIAAA&gclsrc=ds
Meet during the day at a local Starbucks/diner, out in the open. Leave your money in your car with a buddy who can watch and wait. Sit and have coffee with the guy, feel him out. If it feels good, go to his/your car, check the meds with the scope. If all is good, shake hands with your new friend who will providing you with affordable medicine!
I now have a stable of five or six farmers that all excel at different strains and I'm paying HALF of what I did pre-farmers.
And although I no longer need BT, WM, and CL any longer, now I just love thumbing through them and browsing. I still find a new treasure every now and then.
Good luck!

Top Bottom