More Emoticons available

Vaped Ape

MMJ Therapist specializing in gynecology~wannabe
Anybody know why we can't get the 2 dozen or more 420 related emoticons like they have over at 420 Magazine.com?
Only thing I see missing over there is a vaping related emoticon. Maybe 420 Mag owns them all. I dunno. I see the expanded list here. I also understand why we don't want combustion emoticons over here but.....maybe a two fisted Solo sucka.

More cow bell!

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Haha could have definitely used this one before now to sum up some of the posts here :myday:

And for the Brits among us, is it me or does this one look like he's almost doing the wanker hand gesture? :argh:

wilf789,

Vaped Ape

Lo said:
Open full smiley menu - more to choose from there:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/help.php#smilies

Been to the full menu as I alluded to in my post but still I lost count @ over 130 different emoticons on 420 mag with maybe 30-40 420 related. I mean this is FUCK Combustion and we have an over abundance of smiles and frowns. A little benign for me. Just sayin I like sensory overload-that's why I always need more cowbell. Maybe I am :horse:
Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, I hear ya.
th_more_cowbell.gif

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
treecityrnd said:
Stu: Emoticon of the year.
We need more cowbell!
Thanks for the nomination, Treecity. Don't bother trying to butter me up, I'm not giving back that PD you sold me if that's what you're thinking.... :D

:peace:

Stu,

Vaped Ape

Here is where I got the idea for a double fisted SOLO emoticon.

On 8/27 WILLEH wrote: "OK! To everyone here who has two solos as a result of the warranty. Hit both of them at once. One in both sides of your mouth. It hits harder than the buddha, and like no restriction whatsoever I will be doing this very often yikes lol"

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

McNerdius

god of nerds
bump to submit that the solo icon i cooked up for my new sig should be added to the list

:solo:

i'm pretty proud of my vaporbrothers one as well, but i completely understand not adding it...

Also... you *could* go so far as to grab a URL of any emoticon and it... Dunno if that's too obvious, but it clearly could get to be a pain in the but... UNLESS someone were to, say, start a thread or something. I mean all ya gotta do is right click, copy url, and toss it in an image tag !

meatballs.gif

19.gif

goodluck.gif

slide.gif

nicethread.gif

Not a member of that forum so i had to click around in random threads and pull out some fun ones. I know they r pretty random but a member would easily be able to extract some better ones.

edit: damn, after browsing around there i think i will sign up... been relying on RIU for this kind of thing... sad eh ?

McNerdius,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom