Moldy piece, help!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hi hi,

So about a week and a half ago I had to shelf the glass for a bit. I dumped the water and put it away... but I just went to grab it, and noticed some small mold spots. Salt and ISO isn't taking any of it out. Does anyone have any ideas? Perhaps some PBW, Simple Green, or acetone? I'd rather not buy a new piece if I can avoid it, but if it comes down to it I guess I'll have to. I also saw t-dub mention silver hydrosol, so I might get some if it helps clean my glass up.

Thanks!

Quetzalcoatl,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
PBW will clean it, I use the silver hydrosol in my vaping fluid to keep the mold/algae away, not that it ever sits more than 24 hours, but I am immune deficient so safety first when inhaling through diffusers. Just in case you missed my vid using PBW to clean biological contamination I'll post it below. Also, Vitolo had an EXCELLENT idea, he put ISO, not sure about salt, in his piece and then froze it, then shook it really well. Freezing the goo seemed to help it break apart and release for him.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pbw-the-chemistry-of-clean.7854/

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Damn, I must have missed that bit when I was following the PBW thread... I don't have near that much mold, but it's mostly on the inline and a bit on the joint before it goes to the inline. Thanks a lot! I'll have to make a stop tomorrow morning. Appreciate it :)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom