Mods for KIss Alpha Centauri

chucho

I dont know is this is the correct place and anyway this info must be somewhere... but i have been looking with no luck. Ive out of cannabis world for many time this site have gotten big:D

Well i have a kiss alpha centauri that i would like tu use. It has 510 thread.
I am looking for some "mod" that matches more or less.
I dont know what to look for... I have a variable 3-6v that i used with the first cartriges (that ones that you had to hack to use with any battery) like 5 years ago.
But i have seen many with different W and i dont really know what it is best. I think i need a variable 3.7v-7.4v at least to use with the Dual Ti Gr 2 Coil. But i dont know if they have to be any special now that titanium is used.

Thank you in advance for opening my eyes again to this fantastic world!!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I use mine with a evic tc mini pretty well. The tc mode works, but I have no idea how accurate it is. The taste in tc mode is great, but I get a lot of splatter and wax in the cup. I tend to just use it in power mode. I have an ip4vs too, but it won't fire it in tc mode. So far the resistance jumps all over the place on power mode. I get nothing, then a huge puff, then nothing. It jumps all over the place and I can't get consistent draws. Overall in power mode I'm still finding where I like it, I'm trying between 30-40 watts right now.

I got my evic for $30 body only and my ip4vs for $50 body only. Also the company that makes it is developing their own tc mod box for it, should be out in a couple of months. I'm really looking forward to it.

StormyPinkness,

chucho

I use mine with a evic tc mini pretty well. The tc mode works, but I have no idea how accurate it is. The taste in tc mode is great, but I get a lot of splatter and wax in the cup. I tend to just use it in power mode. I have an ip4vs too, but it won't fire it in tc mode. So far the resistance jumps all over the place on power mode. I get nothing, then a huge puff, then nothing. It jumps all over the place and I can't get consistent draws. Overall in power mode I'm still finding where I like it, I'm trying between 30-40 watts right now.

I got my evic for $30 body only and my ip4vs for $50 body only. Also the company that makes it is developing their own tc mod box for it, should be out in a couple of months. I'm really looking forward to it.
Thank you for the answer!!

chucho,
Top Bottom