Modern designer vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeandskate

I think it would be really cool if someone made a super cool simple looking vaporizer that was all modern looking. Such as this one company made a hookah with the same sorta mind set heres a photo of it

hookah1.jpg

or like taking inspiration from modern contemporary design popular in interior design with sink faucets such as this

bath-room-sink-faucet.jpg

i feel like the SSV and DBV are sorta along that path. idk does anyone else think that would be super sick or be into it?

smokeandskate,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
If it was glass, sure. ;)

To be honest, I really can't dig 'modern' looks. Too sharp. Too edgy. I like stuff that looks 'organic', maybe that is why all of my vapes are wood? :D

That Hookah is pretty cool though, I must admit, I love the curvature.

SpiralArchitect,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
I consider the PD to be a really really nice design. I'd say it could hold it's own as a "design" object outside the vape world. It's got that aesthetic quality.

My wife is in design and she agrees!

KeepCalm,

max

Out to lunch
^ I was tempted to nominate the PD as well. Didn't think it qualified as a 'modern' look. "super cool simple looking" for sure though.

A stainless steel vape like that hookah would have to be insulated like the Vapolution and production costs would be high too.

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
The Herbo heat injector is one cool looking device that doesn't qualify as modern.

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
^ That is interesting. I can't wait to see where this stuff will get used.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom