Modded FW4 w/ multiple mouthpiece options

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippogriff

m4a7d3E.jpg

This has been my daily vape since it came out, I love the interface, size, efficiency, and excellent extraction. Purchased w the cooling unit which I just used a few times, excellently paired w the Firewood but too small for my tastes. Marc @ Firewood provided me an extra cooling unit blank, which I used to make a Crafty glass mouthpiece which was a favorite for awhile. Eventually I settled on just a slightly extended mouthpiece made from a random 14mm adapter, simple and all the cooling I needed for my low-temp vaping. To maximize smallness I trimmed the top of the FW (cooling unit and Crafty glass mouthpieces stay put just fine w the friction from the silicone sleeve) and to maximize comfort I added a finger groove on the side.

Warranty update completed. Original mouthpiece silicone is tired, included is a brand new mouthpiece I bought to be a responsible seller. Also including extra screens, an extra length of food-grade brewer's silicone tubing I used in the Crafty glass mouthpiece, and an extra 14mm-14mm adapter for any further mouthpiece experiments you want to run. Everything in excellent condition and freshly cleaned. $105 includes shipping w/in the continental US.

EwPT9Jg.jpg

EwPT9Jg.jpg

MP5BYsN.jpg

j2uYSZk.jpg

iFDZ2K0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom