Mobius Matrix Watertrap Recycler - Rare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassplayer

For sale is my rare Mobius Matrix Watertrap Recycler. It's in mint condition. There are some small manufacturing bubbles within the glass on the top bridge that do not affect the piece. Every part of the piece (dabber, dome, stopper/dish, body and watertrap section are all sandblasted with various Mobius logos.) Selling for $725 shipped USPS Priority to the lower 48 states. Buyer pays fees.
water-fc_zps5eb08860.jpg

water-1_zps64227a10.jpg

water-3_zps52336127.jpg

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Holy crap. Wanna trade a 65t and cash? 65 t and another piece I own, or a Solo? Damn, I wish. Had $700!!

Tstat,
Reactions: ogcook

AdmiralAlpacha

This is just insane!

What do we have to do to get a milk vid before you get rid of it? lol

Wish I had this kind of money, bump for some seriously sick glass

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: kingtut106

toros23

I was eying these at a LHS, just curious why you are passing it on? Does it compare to any of the other Mobius pieces?

toros23,

bassplayer

I was eying these at a LHS, just curious why you are passing it on? Does it compare to any of the other Mobius pieces?

I'm selling it because I got slammed with property taxes and I have a lot of glass. It compares well to other Mobius pieces because it has the Matrix perc in it, plus you get the recycling action of the water traveling with the vapor which to my taste really helps smooth it out and cool it down. I have a couple other recyclers, this one is actually my favorite but also is the one that will command the most $ at sale...

EDIT: I should note that like my other recyclers, water level and draw strength matter. You need the water to be near the bottom of the upper glass 'bridge' so the water can travel from the main Matrix perc side to the Watertrap side along with the vapor. Also like my other recylcers, with the water set so you get easy recycling action you can't pull too hard or you'll get splashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom