Mobius Ion w/Matrix perc

Status
Not open for further replies.

toros23

Hi,

I am selling my spare Mobius Ion Matrix - barely used (never combusted) and is in perfect condition. Includes original Mobius glass bowl, see photo below.

Asking price is $380, which includes insured USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in continental US. Will ship within 24 hours of payment and will pack very well with large box, lots of bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Will accept PayPal, money order or cashiers check for payment, buyer responsible for any PayPal fees.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-toros23

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Here we go!!! For those looking for an Ion Matrix, I would jump on it.

Jeppy,

greenmunster

a good price on a great piece this one isnt going to last long......love it when people price stuff to sell.

toros23

Thanks for the offer but would only trade for other glass. Currently only looking for another smaller dewaar bubbler with female joint.

toros23,

Lance Ross

Interested in this if you could work on the price with me a little, or I have some trades, I have a EFS Donut Honeycomb Perc, Grav Labs Stax with 3 Perc Attachments and 10 Perc Tree Arm Ashcatcher, nicely diffused. Email me at Lross8688@yahoo.com

Lance Ross,

toros23

Hey Lance - Price is firm and not looking for anything in trade unless it is something small. Thanks!

toros23,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I was just getting ready to sell a B.Wilson Glass-Clear 6 Arm Bubbler this week so that I could get some money toward the purchase of the very Ion you are selling. Would you be interested in this small piece in trade along with giving you some cash to make up the difference? I also have a nice Ti adjustable nail, Ti dabber with holder and a glass globe for dabbing that could be part of the package...let me know what you think...thanks!

Shrike,

toros23

I was just getting ready to sell a B.Wilson Glass-Clear 6 Arm Bubbler this week so that I could get some money toward the purchase of the very Ion you are selling. Would you be interested in this small piece in trade along with giving you some cash to make up the difference? I also have a nice Ti adjustable nail, Ti dabber with holder and a glass globe for dabbing that could be part of the package...let me know what you think...thanks!

PM Sent.

toros23,

Wesley Huh

I have a MXC (Mr Xtra Crispy) Mini DI Oil rig for trade. It comes with a nail and a heady dome as well as the original. Let me know. Email me at wesleyhuh@gmail.com for more info! Thanks! I have many pics and a vid of me hitting it as well. Cheers!

Wesley Huh,

toros23

I have a MXC (Mr Xtra Crispy) Mini DI Oil rig for trade. It comes with a nail and a heady dome as well as the original. Let me know. Email me at wesleyhuh@gmail.com for more info! Thanks! I have many pics and a vid of me hitting it as well. Cheers!

Hopefully this is a heady piece??? PM on the way..

toros23,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom