MLB baseball playoff thread - 2013 edition

2clicker

Observer
title says it all.

with the cardinals about to wrap up the central division title i sorta felt it was necessary to post this...
7lZCUzJ.jpg

ok so who is your team and what are your predictions? with the season ending in less than a week we will have our division series matchups.

AAAAAND go!

2clicker,
Reactions: mewash2

2clicker

Observer
damn nuthin?

yall scared cuz you know my redbirds are gonna take the hardware yet again his year.

we got so many rings we had to start wearin them on our toes. :wave:

2clicker,
I'm a Mets fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing Pittsburgh go deep in the playoffs. Their fans deserve it as much as any other fanbase. That said, I think St. Louis is probably the best team in the NL. Boston seems to be the favorite coming out of the AL, but I think Oakland has a decent shot as well. Regardless, the playoffs are a bit of a crapshoot. Any team could win.

letter never sent,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
i agree about the pirates. i dont think they will beat us, but if they do i hope they go all the way. their die-hards def deserve some winning.

i would absolutely LOVE a boston / STL rematch from 04. i still want vengeance for that bullshit!

lets go redbirds!

2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
well the Pirates have put up quite the battle in this series. tomorrows game should be a pitchers dual.

i know the dodgers are pulling for pittsburgh!

2clicker,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Wanna hear a joke?

The Rays :lol:

Bases loaded for the Red Socks, they're up 2-1, top of the ninth.

Quetzalcoatl,

2clicker

Observer
ill be watching the scoreboard for tonights cards/pirates game... ill be at the Blues/Hawks game down the street from the ballpark.

parking is going to SUCK!

go blues! GO BIRDS!!!

2clicker,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
1992---Finishing a beer at the bar with friends, making plans to be at the airport to greet the Pirates when they returned victorious from Atlanta, watched Barry Bonds make a lame throw from the outfield that allowed Sid Bream to score the winning run, and then an entire bar and town fell silent.

20 consecutive losing years of heartache and FINALLY we are back.
(Janky organ music) LET'S GO BUCS...LET'S GO BUCS...LET'S GO BUCS
Get ready to raise the Jolly Roger in St. Louis, baby!!!

Was hoping for a TB Rays v. Pittsburgh Pirates World Series. Looks like that won't happen this year.

2clicker

Observer
1992---Finishing a beer at the bar with friends, making plans to be at the airport to greet the Pirates when they returned victorious from Atlanta, watched Barry Bonds make a lame throw from the outfield that allowed Sid Bream to score the winning run, and then an entire bar and town fell silent.

20 consecutive losing years of heartache and FINALLY we are back.
(Janky organ music) LET'S GO BUCS...LET'S GO BUCS...LET'S GO BUCS
Get ready to raise the Jolly Roger in St. Louis, baby!!!

Was hoping for a TB Rays v. Pittsburgh Pirates World Series. Looks like that won't happen this year.

sorry my friend, but Waino is gonna shut your boys down tonight. 4-0 redbirds.

dodgers are in deep shit

2clicker,
Reactions: mewash2

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
HAAA!! Gerrit Cole has some nasty HEAT to deal with them birds.
I think it'll be a real tight game, possibly scoreless till 8-9th inning.

Fuck!!!(2 run HR by Cards)

Last edited:

2clicker

Observer
dodgers bring their payroll into STL tonight. bought talent vs. homegrown talent.

ive got a feeling this is going to be an epic series. cant wait!

2clicker,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Dodgers in 4, Sox in 6, LA your 2013 World Champs in 7

SSVUN~YAH,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Yup, didn't think they would have the momentum after Greinke and Clayton, this series is over!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: 2clicker
Top Bottom