Mixing vaporization and edibles.

Old Moderate

What I used to do was actually stagger edible doses and then combine that with vaping but it can really get you. I would do around one hour staggered doses 3 or 4 of them. You can feel it hit in stages and when you realize you are way too high and forget how many stages you have left it can get crazy. And with edibles I find the more you over do it the longer high you will have.

I would say most of my THC is consumed via edibles with vaping used as a booster. I am trialing only vaping for a while again right now since I have been doing edibles and vaping everyday for quite some time. Also testing if maybe the MCT oil I used is bothering my digestion. I am going to trial some new oils including lard after I try vaping only for a week or so.
I’m also new to more regular inhalation based consumption and find that I need to vape much more often than I’d consume an edible (maybe obviously). I’ve mostly settled on a vape and edible to start it off and then I get instant elevation from the vape plus longevity from the edible when that starts to wear off. Then I will go back to a vape much later in the day as a boost and I like that better than a second edible boost. So the best arch for me on a 8h+ sesh (which for me is really just a weekend day) is only one edible bracketed by vaping. But I’m a light user so others may need more.

JBone65

I have a new appreciation for gummies. I love weed but I was convinced that vaping is the only "good" consumption method. I've been unwilling to buy edibles, thought they were a rip-off. Boy, was I wrong.

I'm finding that 25-50 mg of organic full spectrum cannabis + CBD is awesome.

I assumed my tolerance is high because my homemade edibles never seemed strong enough. However I now enjoy as little as 10mg.

Luckily, a side effect of the soft cannabis market in Ok is low gummy prices. Just bought the pack of 10x100 mg gummies described above for $15. I own an exacto knife, so 25 mg cost only $0.37.

The bad news is that I still feel a desire to get a vape hit every now and then, so my overall cannabis consumption rate is probably greater than ever.

Definitely a nice travel aid, if you don't own a portable vaporizer (like me).

Last edited:
JBone65,
Reactions: Nina
Top Bottom